Chapter 3: Your Gonna Be Mines Part 1

Twist POV

"Wassup?" My name Christopher Moore but I go by Twist for short...Don't put lil infront of it because I'm to grown for that now but I'm now currently 21 years old and I'm in a gang called the "Black Demons". We rep mostly all black half the time besides that I rep the northside of town It's hood but a little more well kept than the south side where the gang leader "Diggy" reps he is my foe we be head and head since we started the game ...His gang is called "Pure C*coaine" I was only on his side of town because i had to meet one of my spies on the southside to see what Diggy was up to with his recent plans because there is a new gang i heard in midtown. But anyways as me and my men were riding i happened to see a girl around 16 or 17 in a short fluffy skirt, a half shirt, high top converse, with a long braid stopping midway at her back. She was so fine that i had to have her for me so i had to stop and get her i knew she would be perfect to make as my main bxtch and slave but things aint turn out to well... Because now we chasing after her hoping to trap her and take her but the only bad thing is she is headed back the way near the area of the "Pure C*coaines" and I dont war just yet im not prepared...We were almost close on her tail maybe a inch away and I told my main man driving to honk the horn .... as he did that i hollered out " Ma you aint  getting away that easy" ' I then snickered a laugh' as she ran even faster looking as if she was tired. "Great " I said I almost got her....'while rubbing my hands together and licking my lips.