Chapter ③: Critical decision

Y/N POV
But how the hell did an idea like that come to his mind? Is he crazy or does he really believe me so naive? Hasn't he understood yet that I hate him? Now enough, this time I will really slap him.

As I did to print my hand on his cheek and erase his damn smirk from his face... here we are: he stopped me firmly taking my wrist

"Hey hey honey, you really thought I would not have foreseen such a move?" still that damned smirk.

But what is he doing now... why is he holding my arms over my head with one hand? And why is his knee resting between my legs on the wall behind me? Y/N think... think lucidly! There must be a way to escape from this grip.

"Listen asshole, if you don't give up immediately I swear I will start screaming and I'll make sure I get you behind bars for harassment without thinking too much" I said almost shouting in his face! Is this the way to treat a girl? I don't think so

"Listen asshole, if you don't give up immediately I swear I will start screaming and I'll make sure I get you behind bars for harassment without thinking too much" I said almost shouting in his face! Is this the way to treat a girl? I don't think so. Without forgetting that we are in public.

"Wooo, how brave we are...!! Even if your face says exactly the opposite... admit that this situation doesn't displease you at all" why does he keep looking at me like that and keep using this so damn deep tone of voice. It gives me shiver down my back, even if I don't think they are shivers of fear...

"Let me go... please!" I don't believe it, I'm going to cry, but I can't afford to do it in front of him. The gazelle never lets itself be seen weak in front of the lion. And I'm a gazelle! I mean, maybe I should be a lioness... aaaah, oh well, it doesn't matter right now. Why did I even get into this trouble?

Wait a moment. His grip on my wrists is loosened, does it mean he's letting me go? Yes, he left me and now why did he turn around and is going away? Mythical! I am a lioness and I was able to terrify the lion! Bow to me!

 His grip on my wrists is loosened, does it mean he's letting me go? Yes, he left me and now why did he turn around and is going away? Mythical! I am a lioness and I was able to terrify the lion! Bow to me!

"Hey honey..." still with that honey of his? I swear I'll kill him "if you change your mind you know where to find me!" And waving his hand in greeting, here he goes away! Better that way... time to go to the room to look for another accommodation if I don't want to become a bum in a foreign land.

Daniel POV
Ok, I'm out of the hotel and I have better hurry to reach the subway to go back to my apartment. She was about to cry, her eyes were tearing up. Maybe I exaggerated!