Demi lovato

Full Name: Demetria Devonne Lovato
Date of Birth: August 20, 1992
Nationality:
Place of Birth: Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
Eye Color:
Gender: Female
Height: 
Hair Color:
Occupation: Actress & Singer
songwriter , author & activist

Social media:
Instagram -  Demi lovato
Twitter -

Biography:
Demi began her career as a child star on the television series Barney & Friends, and received her breakthrough role starring as Mitchie Torres in the Disney Channel television film Camp Rock (2008). The films soundtrack included Lovato's debut single, "This Is Me", which peaked in the top ten on the US Billboard Hot 100; later that year, she signed with Hollywood Records. From late 2008 to early 2011, Lovato released two studio albums and continued acting on Disney Channel; she released Don't Forget (2008) and Here We Go Again (2009), and began starring as Sonny Munroe on Sonny with a Chance (2009-2011). She also starred in the films Princess Protection Program (2009) and Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010).

Lovato's third album, Unbroken, was released in late 2011 and addressed many of her personal struggles; it was followed by a documentary titled Demi Lovato: Stay Strong (2012). The album contained two singles: "Skyscraper", which charted in the top ten of the US, and "Give Your Heart a Break", which was certified triple Platinum by the RIAA. Lovato served as a judge and mentor on the U.S. version of The X Factor in 2012 and 2013. Her fourth album, Demi (2013), debuted in the top three of the US Billboard 200, while its lead single, "Heart Attack", became her third showing in the top ten of the US.

Lovato is a pop,pop rock, and R&B artist. She has won numerous awards and accolades, including an MTV Video Music Award, 13 Teen Choice Awards, five People's Choice Awards, an ALMA Award, a Latin American Music Award, and holds a Guinness World Record. Outside the entertainment industry, Lovato has been involved with several social and environmental causes since the launch of her career. In 2013, she was cited for her dedication as a mentor to teens and young adults with mental health challenges at the National Children's Mental Health Awareness Day annual event. In 2014, she became the face of the Human Rights Campaign's Americans for Marriage Equality Campaign, and in 2016, she was honored with the GLAAD Vanguard Award for her services to LGBT activism.

Playable ages: 9-18
Gifs : good amount.
There are some good ones from her Barney days.
But most are from sonny with a chance & princess protection.