5/19/2018 - Going Where?

In a futuristic spaceship far away, where stories are made and dreams comes true...

Hisako *panicking while grabbing the author's arm*: U-um... where are we? Where are you taking me? Is it a dangerous place? Why are we in a spaceship?

The author: Don't worry, it's a place that you'll enjoy, I think.

Keiko *clinging to the author's other arm*: it's Master and my secret place. A place where intimate things happen, so stop clinging on to my Master!

Hisako *frantically tightens grip on the author's arm*: I-is that true!?

The author: Of course n— *two arms appeared behind the author and wrapped themselves around the author's neck before he can finish saying "not"*

Yoshi: It's the place where I first met Oniisan, right, right?

The author *chokes*

Keiko *pouts*: It's where Master first saw me, not you!

Yoshi *sticks tongue out at Keiko*: No way. He saw me first!

Hisako: ...!

Keiko: How do you know that you are the first one? Besides, #184 is before #314! And Master said he was planning to write more about me and him in our own little world.

Hisako: Umm...

Yoshi *shocked*: N-no way! Oniisan, write about me too! *starts to shake the author's head*

An alarm sounded in the spaceship

Spaceship AI: WARNING: PILOT HEARTBEAT IN CRITICAL CONDITION. ALL SYSTEMS ON RED ALERT. BEGAN EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS.

Xiu *mad*: Girls, get off him right now! Look, he's not breathing!

Yoshi *worried*: Ahhh Oniisan!

Hisako & Keiko *depressed*: We're sorry...

Xiu *sighs*: You three go to the back of the ship and find the escape pods, I'll try to fly us out of here.

Yoshi: You know how to fly this spaceship?

Hisako: Wow...Xiu is amazing!

Keiko *crosses arms*: Humph, she's nothing special...

Xiu *annoyed*: Get out of here or else I can't concentrate!

Keiko, Hisako, & Yoshi *scared*: Ahhh! Xiu's mad! *runs away*

Xiu *takes a deep breath*: ...

Xiu climbs on the unconscious author's lap and leans back. She smiles and closes her eyes as she cuddles up into a ball

Xiu *mumbling*: ...at least we're alone together when we die...

The spaceship was swallowed by a black hole and was not seen again

And that ends this month's episode of Behind the Books at DREAMiVERSE