1/1/2021 - A Fresh New Start

In a peaceful, happy setting known as home, where stories are created, characters are loved, but forgotten...!?

Keiko *sighs* Master didn't write for a long time, didn't he?

Xiu *sighs* What was he doing last year!? He didn't even start on the last part of chapter 1 of my story yet!

Hisako *sighs* No new chapter of me...and him....

Yumi *sighs* At least he brought up my story... but only for one night, then he forgot again!

Yoshi *sighs* Oniisan was distracted by too many people (girls) in 2020... just look at the logs!

Yoshi pulls out her phone; everyone gathers around her to read.

Keiko: He really is like that...

Hisako: ...drawing other girls...

Yoshi: ...and not drawing us...

Xiu: ...his own creations...

Yumi: ...leaving us alone to die...

???: ...and forgetting to write about us , or giving us names, or remembering our anniversaries, or ending our stories on a good note, or even putting our characters into paper... He's a forgetful creator, isn't he?

Keiko/Xiu/Hisako/Yoshi/Yumi: You're right...!? WAIT AYUMI YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OUT YET!

???/Ayumi *tilts head* I'm not?

And that ends this month's episode of Behind the Books at DREAMiVERSE

Note from author: Thank you for your support in 2020! I'm sorry for not writing! It's all the author's fault (according to the characters.) As for the logs, you can check them out in my drawings on:

Instagram: https://instagram.com/robonxt

deviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/robonxt

or any of my other art links in my Linktree: https://linktr.ee/robonxt !

There's a [ BONUS SIDE STORY ] in each new drawing! I didn't forget my characters, ok? Please believe me! 

*bows*

Thank you all again, and here's to 2021! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!