Chapter 16

(Tyler's POV)

i'm so worried we still haven't found Scar, Andy is way more worried than me, he hasn't eaten a proper meal in days and is lacking on his sleep, he's turning a bit scary actually

the police are still looking for her but luckilly they found out who kidnapped her, yep you probably already guessed it, it was that person i can't even call a parent anymore so the police are now looking for her location

(a few days later)

i'm sick of the police we still havent found her yet so i went looking for her, he then arrived at his old house and as i walked into the living room i met up with the familliarpair of orange eyes and when i sat down i began talking with her.

'Hey sweetie how have you and your gay- looking friend have been doing- Oh and i must ask how is my sweetie Scar doing?" I rolled my eyes "Sabrina we have talked about it never EVER call me that again because for most of my life you have been a disgrace to all parents! and as for Scar i want you to tell me where the hell she is 'cause i am sick and tired of your damn games!" she grinned evilly "Oh please you make me laugh just because i smacked you behind your father's back doesn't mean i am evil!." "you did way more than that AND you know it, just tell me where Scar IS!"

Sabrina got a little bit frightened of me but still tried to keep a straight face and said "you'll never find out where she be able to find it so itis, the abandoned building is very hard to find" Sabrina then covered her mouth as she just said it was in a abandoned building, she has such a big mouth that's the one thing I liked about her. "Thank you Sabrina" I then ran out of the house into my car and on my way to the police station but calling Andy on the way to get over there.

I ran in and said to the front lady person I need to talk to the officer I was talking to a few days ago, she then got him and I chatted with him "I just found out the where a bouts my sister is my mother is a big mouth you see, and she accidentally told me where, it's in a abandoned building and my mother said we will never be able to find it so it might be in the last place we look." "Ok we will continue searching but for a abandoned building" "thank you"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I know, this took a long time to post I started this chapter with my cuz last Wednesday and now it's Monday so sorry

And it's even a short chapter, I'm sorry (again)

But at least you got a chapter

Anyway bye peeps

Pieceskies >_< :P