Chapter 4

When she was out of sight the students sighed in relief and they turned to Ben who was so happy to stand up for that bully.

Ben: Heh good riddance ya big phony baloney.

Ben turned to see the bright pink haired girl who was covering her face in her hair. Ben knew she wants someone to be kind do he approached to her and offered his hand to her to show her his kindness.

Ben: hey are you okay?

The bright pink haired girl covered her face in her hair for a moment then she looked at Ben holding his hand to her she blushed a little and took her and and Ben hoist her up.

Ben: well at least she didn't hurt you.

???: So um how are you?

Ben: I'm Ben Tennyson and yours.

???: *quietly*Um I'm Fluttershy.

Ben: I'm sorry what was that?

???:*a little louder* I'm Fluttershy.

Ben: Fluttershy ... wow that's a beautiful name!

Fluttershy blushed at how kind Ben is so she knew that she hasn't seen him before.

Fluttershy: I can't believe you just did that.

Ben: uh did what?

Fluttershy: for standing up to sunset shimmer like that no one has ever done that before.

Ben: *mind* so this sunset shimmer is her name?

Fluttershy: I can't believe i was deafening twice today.

Ben: twice? someone else deafening you?

Fluttershy: yes her name was Twilight sparkle she deafening me from sunset shimmer.

Ben:*mind* Twilight sparkle huh i wonder who she is?

Fluttershy: um Ben.

Ben yeah?

Fluttershy: I think I didn't see you before did you get transferred here?

Ben: uh yeah I'm new here so I was wondering if you can help me to find the principal's office?

Fluttershy: of course but you I'm might want to close your eyes cause I have a gift for you. *blushing*

Ben didn't know why but he did as he was told he closed his eyes and Fluttershy kissed his cheek and Ben burst his eyes open while blushing.

Ben: well that was unexpected but thank you Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: you're welcome.

Speakers: attention students if a new student is here in the school grounds they must be sent to the principal's office thank you.

Fluttershy: oh I guess you should get going then.

Ben: yeah but I was wondering if you can lead my to the principal's office?

Fluttershy: of course I would right this way.

And so Ben Tennyson and Fluttershy went to the school principal's office.