04 ¦ Weird pt.2

Xiaoyi's POV

The footsteps are getting louder and louder.

"Shenyi..?" I called her out

"Yes?" She replied

"Do you... Feel what I exactly feels?" I asked,

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean.. do you feel anything--"

"Weird? Yeah... And they're just here in our front and also back." She cut me off and I immediately look at the back facing a man with a long hair and a scar that I made last year.

"We meet again, Shenyi and Xiaoyi hahaha nice seeing you two! Im glad to--"

"We don't care old man so shut up" Shenyi cut him off

She really likes to cut them off, doesn't she?

"I think you two forgot our deal hahaha"

"Deal? Do we even have a deal old man? Stop imagining some kind of stuff, it's not good for yah you know that." And she smiled

Welcome back Shenyi I thought as I smirked,

"We have a deal--"

"We don't have a deal." Again, she cut him off

"Well then... Boys, go." He said as his boys began to attack us.

I started to walk throw a punch with the boys,

As we finished fighting them we run to our apartment and sat down on the couch.

"You have some bruises." She points my left cheek

"And you also have, in your right cheek. And it's bleeding! Wait lemme get the first aid!" I said and walks to the cupboard and get the first aid kit.

I sit down next to her and started cleaning her bruises.

"Hishh--ouch!" She hissed in pain

After I finished cleaning it I also clean myself​.

"Imma go upstairs, you too. Nightie!" And she walks to her room.

I placed my body in my bed and started to close my eyes and sleeps.

The next morning

Shenyi's POV

Oww.. ouch! Hishh

I hissed in pain and started doing my morning routine,

I put a bandaid on my bruises and walks downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"Hey young lady, how's you?" Xiaoyi asked while eating her breakfast.

"It's aching, a little. But it would be heal. I'll just take a painkillers." I replied,

"K.." she replied and I suddenly remembered the K replied I got from Dianjia.

Aish I really hate that guy!!

"What's with the frown Chen?" Xiaoyi asked

"Huh? Ah nothing hehe" i replied and continue eating my meal.

Chen is my nickname.

"K..?"

I just shake my head and put my plate in the sink and get my bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered our classroom and quietly sits on my proper sit, also Xiaoyi.

I can feel that Dianjia is looking at me so I look up to him but he turn his head on his right to face his friend Minghao.

I lowered my head coz my body is too weak,

My eyes suddenly feel heavy and I fell asleep.

Third person's POV

Shenyi fell asleep and without her knowing her head fell on Dianjia's shoulder,

Dianjia looks down at her and he thinks maybe she's just tired, but he then noticed the bandaid on her right cheek. He just let her sleep on his shoulder, and his friend Minghao noticed the scene so he poked Dianjia's side and start teasing him.

The teacher finally came in and noticed that Shenyi is sleeping, Dianjia started to shake her lightly.

Xiaoyi looks at the young girl with a worried look so she tells the teacher that she's tired from worked, but that's only a lie, coz they got into a fight yesterday.

A few hours later Shenyi woke up and scan the room but no one is there except her seatmate Dianjia who's just playing on his phone.

"Where's everyone??" She asked the tall boy curiously,

"In the canteen" he simply replied.

"Huh?"

"It's actually lunch time now." He said while playing on his phone. Not even looking at the young girl.

"So I slept?"

He didn't replied, still playing on his phone.

Shenyi stood up from her chair and get her bag,

"Where are you going?" Dianjia asked her

"What do you care? Like you care psh" she replied and walks out the room, leaving Dianjia smiling like an idiot still thinking​ what just happened earlier,

She's really a pain in the head tss

He shakes his head and make a gross face coz he just smiled​ earlier.

What the hell Dianjia why are you smiling like an idiot earlier? You must be crazy!

Meanwhile...

Xiaoyi and Minghao sits together in one table in canteen.

"Umm.. what do you want to eat?" Minghao questioned her,

"I want blood and meat." She replied, ofc she was just messing around with the young boy

"Wha...what? Are you um.. a vam...pire!?" He asked nervously.

"No" she replied

"Eh!? Im serious ok? What do you want to eat?"

"Anything with meat"

"Stop it, it's creeping me out!"

"Im just saying what I want to eat" she looks at him with emotionless face,

"But you said you want meat!"

"Yes I said that, any problem?"

"N-nothing... Ok wait a moment I'll order our food" he replied and walks in the counter.

What's the problem if I eat meat tho? Why it's creeping him out? Is he crazy? Xiaoyi thought

She just sit quietly and looks down.

After a few minutes Minghao came back and placed the food on the table.

"Here" he handed her a dish with a lot of meats.

Her eyes widened and look at Minghao who's now eating his food.

"Thanks" she thanked him and Minghao looks to her and smiled,

"No problem!" He replied

And they eat together.

Minghao on the other hand was curious at the girls bandaid in her left cheek. He felt a weird feeling but just let it aside.

After they eat the two walks out the canteen, quitely​.

"I gotta go first, byebye Xiaoyi!" He waves and runs out the school.

Bye..

And she walks out the school too and headed in the café.