part 2

Jahil POV

I finally decided to visit Carlotta cause of the truth shit Mary was talking about. But I called earlier to tell her I was visiting and they told me she wasn't receiving calls for 2 months. I got worried so now I'm outside the jail working up the courage to go  in.
I entered and they search me and I go in to the waiting room.
After about an hour, I walk in to meet her and when she saw me she looked like she would die. I walked over and picked up the phone.
"Hi"
"Hey."
"That's it. No explanation."
"I've never had to explain myself to you before."
"Fine. I'll start with a question. Why are you in jail?"
"For armed robbery. Look, I needed the money."
"What could you possibly need money for that would push you to this??
"For an abortion... I'm pregnant."
I said nothing for a while and then I said,"Is it mine?"
" Is that even a question. Of course it is."
"Why didn't you tell me, lottie?
"What are you gonna do with a baby, get drunk and high and forget about her."
It's a her??"
"No, but I have a feeling."
Again I stopped talking for a while, then said," ok we can handle this. I'll clean up my act and take care of her when she's born. Then when you get out we'll be a complete family."
"You don't have to do this. I'm fine without you."
"Look, I'm still in love with you and this baby is the perfect blend of us, so I'm going to love and take care of her until I can be with her mother again."
"Ok fine, we'll do that."
" you not gonna tell me you love me?
" Fine. I love you. "
"That's all I wanted. I have to leave now, i still have questions. I'll visit next week."
I got up and left still conflicted about this situation.I walked outside and just sat in my car. I need to get my shit together for her, for them.

Carlotta POV

Today is visitor's day, but Mary said she couldn't come today because of Brody. I'm fine with only her visiting. 'Cause my mother visited once and let's just say it was bad.
I was reading in the yard because I have nothing else to do. Then a guard came over and said I have a visitor. Now that really through me off. Who could possibly be here??
I sat down and waited for my "visitor". Then I saw him walk in. Why is he here, how did he know? Mary. Of course I'm not surprised, she continually pushes us together. Jail walked over and started talking,"Hi"
"Hey."
"That's it. No explanation."
"I've never had to explain myself to you before."
"Fine. I'll start with a question. Why are you in jail?"
"For armed robbery. Look, I needed the money."
"What could you possibly need money for that would push you to this??
It shouldn't be this way. It shouldn't be happening but I have to tell him,"For an abortion... I'm pregnant."
He said nothing for a while and started to get worried,then he started again,"Is it mine?"
How could he even ask that. We broke up a month ago," Is that even a question. Of course it is."
"Why didn't you tell me, lottie?
Is that really a question? Does he even know himself? I got so angry and when off at him,"What are you gonna do with a baby, get drunk and high and forget about her."
It's a her??"
"No, but I have a feeling."
Again he stopped talking for a while, then said," ok we can handle this. I'll clean up my act and take care of her when she's born. Then when you get out we'll be a complete family."
He's so sweet. See, this is why I love him even as a mess he wants to fix everything. But he can't know that cause I need to be mad at him still, so I say,"You don't have to do this. I'm fine without you."
"Look, I'm still in love with you and this baby is the perfect blend of us, so I'm going to love and take care of her until I can be with her mother again."
He just made my dreams come true,"Ok fine, we'll do that."
" you not gonna tell me you love me?
He wants my love and that's all I ever wanted," Fine. I love you. "
"That's all I wanted. I have to leave now, i still have questions. I'll visit next week."
He got up and walked a way, and a weight was lifted from me. We could deal with the baby issue later. Right now he wanted my love and I wanted his. I just hope he stays loyal and doesn't wander. Then he'll have hell to pay.