part 1

(After she went to jail and Mary visits)

Mary POV

I really can not stand that man, how could he break up with her when they are meant to be. But I'm gonna fix this, I'm gonna get that man to visit her and make sure he knows the truth.
I arrange to meet with Jahil, but of course he is late and arrived drunk.
"Jahil, do you know where Carlotta is?"
"No, why should I care about her ass?"
"'Cause she's in jail."
"Wait,what?? Why?"
"Only she should tell you,if you cared about her you would visit."
"Where is she?"
"Kaplan Correction facility"
"Iight, I'll go. But right now I got to be somewhere, so duece."
I need him to come through and be there so she can trust him again. After that mess with her mama and sister at the jail, she should be able to have visitors again. I just want Carlotta happy and for some reason Jahil makes her happy.

Jail POV

I fucked up man, real bad. I need her in my life. I've been spiralling without her, I'm always drunk or snorting cocaine. I can't last without Lottie.
Mary wants to meet with me but I don't think I can do that because it's her damn voice that got me in trouble in the first place. But I'll go to save face, and prove I'm good without her.
I got past-out drunk last night and didn't get up until an hour ago. I met with Mary but as soon as she saw me she started yelling at me about Lottie, "Jahil, do you know where Carlotta is?"
I really can't do this now, so I say, "No, why should I care about her ass?"
"'Cause she's in jail."
No no no no no, she can't be gone, I need my light,"Wait,what?? Why?"
"Only she should tell you,if you cared about her you would visit."
"Where is she?"
"Kaplan Correction facility"
"Iight, I'll go. But right now I got to be somewhere, so duece."
I need to get out of here. I need to see her,but she probably don't want to see my ass.