Wessa

A LOT OF SEXUAL DETAILS PLS BE AT LEAST 14 WHILE READING!!!! LIKE LITERALLY A LOT OF DETAILS SO DISCRETION IS ADVICED

"WILLIAM OWEN HERONDALE STOP TICKLING ME" Tessa screeched to an empty institute while Will was on top of her, tickling her. Tessa's screeching laughter filled the empty weapon's room, and echoed. Tessa kept swatting at Will's hands but Will was too fast. He pinned her arms over her head, out of breath, with his black curly hair scrambled over his forehead and eyes.
"Fine, I'll stop, if you say one thing to me." Will countered with a smirk.
"Okay I will." Tessa replied, still out of breath.
"Say you love me" Will said, his smirk faded away. He was serious.
Tessa hesitated for a minute but then she finally replied,
"I love you William Owen Herondale, I will never stop, even after we have gone, I will always love you." Tessa said with pure honesty.
Half way through, Will let go of her hands and put his on either side of her head. Tessa put hers on each side of Will's face, then brought him down to kiss her. It was just a tiny kiss, that deepened into something more. They were both grasping at each other with their hands, moving them everywhere. Will started sucking on Tessa's soft spots as she pulled off Will's shirt and undershirt. Leaving his bare chest, fixed muscles in his arms, and fading runes. She just stared at him and his chest, he seems like a perfect sculpture. Then she kissed him again, they both were roaming each others mouths, feeling every part of each other, so they won't forget each other. Will moves his hands to untie Tessa's corset/dress, but he just knots it even more and laughs into her mouth.
"I think I need your help with this one, Tess." He says jokingly.
Tessa moves her hands to help him, while they both look at each other smiling. She undos it and takes her dress off, leaving nothing but underwear. She gasps when her back touched the cold ground of the weapons room, shocking her nerves. Will just laughs and kisses her again, and Tessa moves her hands to Will's belt, and undos the buckle, but with the clink Will stops kissing her neck, and sits up, moving his hands through his hair.
"Will..what's wrong? Did I do anything" Tessa asks, worry and embarrassment eating up in her.
"No, Tess, it's just.. I don't want to hurt you or Jem." Will says, his voice cracking.
"Jem isn't here anymore, Will he's gone to the silent city, you have to let him go, I am learning too, and you have to as well." Tessa said, tears falling down her cheeks. "I want you, I want this, I need you, Will. Please." She pleaded, tears rapidly falling off her cheeks.
Will couldn't help it anymore, he kissed her again, pushing her back to the ground, undoing his own belt, and taking off his pants. His kissed turned hard into her mouth, and he groaned into Tessa's mouth, pulling off her underwear and brassiere. He kissed down her neck, sucking her soft spots, going all the way down to her breasts, kissing and sucking all over them and grasping them. She let out many and many moans, but will just stopped her by kissing her deeply, and pulling off his own underwear, wrapping her legs onto his back. He entered her, being careful not to hurt her, and she let out the loudest moan, one hand clawing into his back, the other clawing into his head. He kept thrusting harder and harder, their moans filling the weapons room, echoing into the institute. Tessa wasn't just moaning, she was moaning Will's name. Will moved his mouth to her ear, kissing it, whispering for her to say it louder. He grasped her breast and her ass, while she said his name with each thrust, while each thrust got harder and better. She pulled his mouth to hers, pulling on his bottom lip, then pressed her mouth to his, hard. Then with one last thrust that was the hardest, he finished inside of her groaning, and she finished inside of him, moaning his name. Will pulled out of her and layed down beside her.
"You were amazing, Tess, you were amazing."
"Same to you, Will, maybe we could try something else."
She brought him back on top of her, and he knew what she meant. He kissed down from her mouth, to her chest where he stopped to kiss her breasts, and grasp them, making her moan with pleasure. He kissed down her chest and stomach, all the way down to her secret spot. He kissed her there, and slowly inserted his finger inside of her, as she moaned his name as loud as she could, tangling her fingers in his hair. He did it over and over, he kept going, until she finished. She moaned his name and kissed him, flipping them over so shes on top.
"Now its your turn for me to pleasure you, get ready." She said in a seducing tone.
"I am always ready for you." He whispered, kissing her mouth, feeling her up with his hands.
She moved his hands down and started to kiss down his chest, down to his v line. Moved herself down so she was facing his dick. She kissed down it, then slowly inserted it in her mouth. Will moved his hands to her hair and tangled them in it, groaning her name, groaning 'Tess'. She moved it around in her mouth, sucking, and kept inserting more and more. She lightly moved her teether down, and he groaned as loud as he could. She took it out of her mouth, and Will kissed her, flipping them over, then he inserted himself in her once again, and finished in her after hard thrusts, then he flopped next to her. And they were both done.
"We have to do this again, Tess." Will said, out of breath.
"Of course we will, because I am forever yours." Tessa said, kissing him once then curling herself into a ball, moving closer to him.
"I love you, Tess." Will said, but she was already asleep.