Chapter 6: Let's Prepare

Ember ran up to the stone and closes it shut as Gamora was next to her and the three walk out of the Collector's Den, as the space dog ran out "Why did you even believe that Tivan could of contain this kind of power?!" Ember questions her, "A fool...

Ember ran up to the stone and closes it shut as Gamora was next to her and the three walk out of the Collector's Den, as the space dog ran out "Why did you even believe that Tivan could of contain this kind of power?!" Ember questions her, "A foolish mistake." Gamora answers her as Peter just coughs. "What do you still have it for?" Rocket questions her as he ran his hands down his face in complete horror of what he just witnessed. "What are you going to do, leave it in there?" Peter questions him.

The other people cough and collect themselves Rocket points right at Ember, "I can't believe you had that in your purse." he shouts, "Satchel!" Ember corrects him, then Gamora grips her shoulder. "Ember, we have to bring this into the Nova Corp. There's a chance that they can contact it." she tells them and Ember nods, "Agreed." she answers her and they looked at the two. "Are you kidding me? We're wanted by the Nova Corp. just give it to Ronan!" Rocket shouts at her and Ember pulls it closer to her. "Over my dead body!" she snaps at him. "So he can destroy the galaxy?" Peter questions him and both Ember and Gamora look at him.

Making Rocket look at him, "What are you, some saint all of a sudden? What has the galaxy ever done for you? Why would you wanna save it?" Rocket questions him "Because I'm one of the idiots that live in it!" Peter shouts at him as Ember grips his coat. "Peter. Peter, look at me." she tells him and he turns to her "We cannot allow this stone to fall into Ronan's or any other wrong hands." she informs him, "She's right, we have to go back to your ship and deliver it to Nova." Gamora agrees with her.

Peter nods at the both of them. "Right, right, okay. I think you're right." he informs them, Ember smiles a little as she cradles his cheek, then he grips the orb that was in Ember's hand. "Or we can give it to somebody, who isn't going to arrest us, who's really nice for a whole lot of money." he states and Ember was taken back that he still wanted to sell it, she just looks at him in shock. "I think it's a really good balance between both of your point of views." he states, Ember's hand falls from his cheek as she jerks the orb away and scoffs. "Unbelievable." Ember states and he looks at her in surprise. "Wha..." he asks, "You're despicable. Dishonorable." Gamora throws at him and Ember shook her head at. "After what we just witnessed, you still want to sell it to the highest Bidder!!" she shouts as she turns away. "Faithless!" Gamora shouts as both her and Ember went to walk away.

But then they stop and gasped. "Oh no." Gamora mutters. "Oh shit." Ember states as they saw Ronan's pods were landing as Drax was awaiting them "At last!" he shouts then laughs. Ember then looks at him. "I shall meet my foe and destroy him!" he shouts as he was ready, "Drax, you idiot!" Ember shouts at him "You called Ronan!" Peter questions him. But then He saw the Ravengers. "Quill! Greystone!" Yondu shouts at them and they both looked over at him, "Uh-oh." Ember meekly whispers "Don't you move boy!" he shouts at them. Then Ember looks over at the mining pods. "This way!" Ember shouts and they took of running. "Don't you move! Get out of the way!" Yondu shouts as he shoves his way through the crowd.

Ronan steps off the pod and walks down the ramp, "Ronan the Accuser!" Drax shouts at him and Ronan just looks at him, "You are the one who transmitted the message?" Ronan questions him, "You killed my wife! You killed my daughter!" Drax growls at him.