Oh How I Love Sweet Revenge

Chapter 1: Tough Love

I lay in my bed looking up at my ceiling plotting for revenge. I heard the mumbles of talking downstairs as my nanny invited my friends in. There were two short knocks on my door then a scrawny brunette walked. I sat up and smiled. 

" Hey Melissa." 

"Hey Chelse," Melissa said as my two other friends followed after her.  

"Hey,Hey, Hey!" Jasmine my bestie since 2nd grade said as she entered the room. I let out a brief chuckle, Jasmine insisted on coming into a room like that every time unless she had serious news. My last friend Elizabeth sat down in my bean bag in the corner making a "oof" sound as she plopped down, then she scooted the bean bag close to my bed. I stretched my arms the pulled them in and leaned closer to the girls seriously.  

"Down to business now ladies," I said with determination in my voice, "Gabby has messed with the wrong girls!" I whisper screamed.  

"Fight the power!" Jasmine said raising her fist in the air. I rolled my eyes at her and continued, " Gabby thinks she can come into OUR parties and just talk shit about us! NO!" I said then paused to look over the girls faces they were all serious now. " Gabby S. Parker will wish she never messed with the baddest chicks in school." I said with a smirk on the end. The other girls smile began to appear on their faces, I saw a worry line on Elizabeth's face and turned to her. 

"What's the problem Lizzy?" I said a little annoyed we hadn't even planned what we were going to do yet and she was already thinking of the down side. Lizzy began to chew on her bottom lip.  

"I'm just not sure we were so close to getting busted on our last little 'stunt'." She said putting air quotes around the word stunt. I smiled. 

"Don't worry." I said my signature phrase before we always caused disaster. Little did I know this would be more than just revenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

Hey people soooo this is my first story and I just wanted you guys to tell me what you think so comment and vote. P.s. This is just the beginning people you'll get waaaaaay more into it as it goes on i'll have you crying, laughing, and begging for more ;)