Kissing Booth

3rd person POV

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

You woke up with a smile on your face as you did last night. You were never the type of person to be into the celebrity topic or in a particular fandom or against a particular team, you were just not that type of person to be into. You did always fancy tough guys, whenever you had extra money to go to the picture show movie theater you loved the adventurous daring type. You sat up and looked at your clock on the wall.

It was 9:30 Am.

You stretched your body before getting out of bed. You went to your bathroom and did your business along with your daily morning routine. You put your hair in a braid (in my image the reader has Huge wavy hair, I'll put a pic of what I think our look like in this book eventually) so when you let it down it could be a bit curly. You walked out of your room and went into the kitchen for breakfast. You pulled out your favorite cereal along with the milk carton, bowel and spoon. You poured your cereal in the bowl and then added your milk, only a drop came out. Your eyes widened 'what the?-' you thought before snapping your head towards Stanley passed out on your couch. You glared at him, hoping you had magic powers to lift him up and K I L L H I M.
But of course.....nothing happened...
You through your bowl of wet cereal away, cringing while doing so...It was during the time of the great depression so you felt guilty letting ANYTHING go to waste....
You sighed, going back to your room to put on your usual black dress knee- length along with your black flats. Remember when I said color was a luxury to have, yeah that included clothes. But it would look dumb if you were black and white and your shirt was a vibrant pink don't cha think?

"Ugh...I need to move out really bad..." You said to yourself as you walked out of your apartment complex. You still had money from your lemonade stand, you felt lucky. You didn't know if you want to go to the store to buy milk or to go out to eat......

Go out to eat -w-

You walked into a diner/soda shop and sat at one of the bar stools.
"What can I getcha (y/n)?" Larry the Lizard asked while he was drying a milkshake glass.
" a stack of pancakes please"
you told him politely. He smiled at you "Anything else? Maybe something rather naughty to have in the morning~"
He asked leaning in. You thought for a second.
"With a vanilla milkshake?"
You said as if you were questioning it. "THATS THE SPIRIT!"
He said smiling brightly, scribbling your order down. You giggled to yourself as he went to the back. You looked around, and saw lots of kids ordering milkshakes, desserts and sundaes and it was only 10:32 in the morning but, of course their parents weren't there. If they were there, the kids would be ordering REAL breakfast and not sweets. Larry came back with your order. A stack of pancakes with your favorite syrup and a vanilla shake with whipped cream and sprinkles.
'It looked so beautiful!'
You thought.

You dug in, thanking Larry. Within minutes of our meal you heard all the kids, teens and adults shushing each other to hear the T.V. You turned around to face the Television at the corner of the room. They were talking about the cuphead fight last night and how they felt bad for poor Cagney. Losing a lot of money and having his nose all jacked up. Cagney only got about $150 out of the fight.
They then did announced about a fight next week. Another one with Cuphead and Mugman but who they were battling was gonna be a surprise.
The whole diner was talking about who they can be fighting. You finished your milkshake, paying and leaving a tip.
~Its was now 12:22~
You walked out of the diner, passing a Television Store. You looked at the many screens seeing the iconic Betty Boop Flapper Gal. In her Tight red dress and heels along with her anthropomorphic dog-boyfriend Bimbo. Your eyes suddenly widened. You realized that being a Flapper girl meant you have to act like it as if it was your second identity. You then walked home shutting the door behind you, seeing Stanley STILL asleep. You quickly kicked off your flats putting on your high heels that fit perfectly on your tiny feet. Walking in them very slowly, you looked like a new born Giraffe wobbling on its legs. You sighed forcing your self to walk normally in them then falling on your butt.
"Ugh...." You groaned rubbing our bottom.
"What the hell was that?!"
You heard Stanley yell.
"This is harder than it looks, you know!" You yelled back in defense.
"(Y/n) you suck at being a woman! Gimme those heels!"
He said laughing at you. You through those heels at him wanting to hurt him. He caught them with ease putting them on his feet.
"Eww...."
You said as you stuck out your tongue.
Surprisingly he walked in heels with ease. He even decided to strut in them, showing off.
"Okay you can stop being cocky! How'd you learn to walk in heels?"
You asked him with your arms crossed. He stopped and looked at you blushing...
"Um I was a performer at show but, it got shut down"
he said looking down
" oh, why?" You pressed.
"Let's just say...not everyone was very umm....supportive of our.....life style..." He said as his eyes darted around, he shook his head, changing the subject. "Anyways! I'm gonna teach you how to 'Sissy that walk' girl!"
He said with a mouthful of sass.
"What did you just say?"
You asked quickly widening your eyes.
"I said 'I'm gonna teach you how to walk in these dumb shoes!'"
He fumed.