Comfortable.

Hey guys. Just a little heads up, I changed a character. Ty is now gonna be Trey. Yes Mr. Trigga himself LOL. So just replace him with Ty in your heads lol.

And another thing, do yall think I should try and incorporate Augs accent? I do in hold me down but I'm just asking. Okay COMMENT and vote please !!! It just takes like a minute to do so.

Enjoy.

************

Brielle

Breakfast at IHOP was filled with laughs and foolish behavior. I felt like my heart was going to pop out of my chest because of how hard I was laughing. I caught myself laughing into August's chest to hide my huge smile. At random moments, he would put his arms around my shoulders and whisper sweet words in my ear.

"Stop hiding ma." He said while my head as my his chest.

At one point he said, "You're beautiful" and kissed my temple lightly.

All of his comments kept coming throughout our breakfast.

I could tell that I was going to have good relationships with these boys as I started to get to know them better. It sort of amazed me how comfortable I was around them.

I had always had a hard time making friends and becoming friendly with people right off the bat, but they made it so easy.

They really accepted me with open arms and were willing to get to know me.

Most of the conversation consisted of Brian trying to explain how he met the guys.

He explained that he met Chris in one of his history classes in high school in the ninth grade. It was Chris' first day and Brian had offered for them to smoke together.

"How did you know that Chris smoked though?" I asked cluelessly.

They laughed.

"This nigga came into class smelling like cat pee!" Brian laughed.

I laughed a little as he continued to explain that he met Trey when they found out that they were having sex with the same girl in their junior year.

"I was gonna beat his tatted ass into the damn ground." Trey chuckled. "But then I thought about it. Tiffany was a fucking problem. It was her fault."

"Yeah, she was a hoe bruh." Brian shook his head. "And then me and this nigga became like best friends." He smiled.

"Yeah, then we both smashed another chick." Trey chuckled.

I shook my head at them.

He said that he had met Red through Chris in high school and their friendship began from there so there wasn't much of a story.

"So how did you meet August?" I asked as I drank some of my orange juice.

"Awe man. That story is something special." He said shaking his head.

August nodded as he put his arm around my shoulders for the second time.

"You explain it Aug." Brain stated.

I turned into him and waited for him to start. August sighed and looked at me. He smiled and started.

"Alright, so we were like seven or eight I think and one day after school, we all got off the bus that had dropped us off in our neighborhood. I kind of knew your brother from the play ground and shit and I knew that he never lived on my side of town." Brian started at Aug as he explained. I hadn't seen my brother so concentrated on something in a while.