INTRODUCTION

Hi, guys! 👋🏽😃 Mac is back with another story!

So, a lot of you really wanted a Riley spinoff, and I love his character, so I was happy to oblige. Plus, we need more of him in our lives, amiright?

If you're new here, I would recommend you check out the first story in this series, "I Got You", which is where you first meet Riley. But, you can definitely read this as a stand alone if you'd like. The first book just really adds depth to his character, already established relationships, and gives you a foundation on where he started so you can see how he grows in this story and you'll understand better why he makes the decisions he does. Again, I HIGHLY recommend reading "I Got You" first, but it's completely up to you.

If you're not new, and are already acquainted to my craziness, then let me just say..."Heyyyyyy😏. How you doin'?" It's means the world to me that you decided to follow me over here, or should I say "follow Riley"? 

No?

Was that just corny?

...probably.

Well, I don't want to annoy you any further, so I guess I'll end this here. I probably don't even have to say this, but I will. Please don't steal or copy my story. It's not like it's crazy original or anything, but I've seen plagiarism happen to quite a few of my friends up here and it really upset them. I couldn't imagine that happening to me, so please...if you can't come up with your own story and characters, stick to reading. Or try writing fanfiction. That way it's legal.

Lot's of love, laughs, and seriously cringey humor awaits you. If you know me by now, then you know cringey is the only humor I have.

 If you know me by now, then you know cringey is the only humor I have