#6 Dark Memories

You were walking towards your parents happily when suddenly blood started to come out of their mouth as you saw Michael standing behind them.... Suddenly the background changes, you were now tied in a chair. In front of you was a bloody table and on top of it were your parents..... and the worst....Micheal was eating their organs. Your eyes widened in disgust and shock, you wanted to puke but couldn't as you watched him mercilessly eating them.

You wanted to run but you couldn't.

You wanted to cry but you couldn't.

You wanted to scream but you couldn't.

You wanted to escape but you couldn't.

You were just tied up and kept struggling in the chair, when he started to talk "(y/n)~ you didn't tell me that your parents were this goddamn delicious!~" Michael exclaimed as he stopped eating and stood up. He was covered in blood as he came towards you. He placed his hands on your face "If you try to escape... something worse might happen" He then moved his face closer to yours. "So if you don't want that then just be patient because after I finish eating them-" he whispered in your ears "-you're next, maybe you will be even more delicious~" He chuckled. He then removed the tape that covered your mouth as he suddenly kissed you harshly, you wanted to push him away but your hands were tied. You were breathing heavily as he pulled away to get his chainsaw.

You wanted to scream but no voice came out of your mouth, Michael then came closer as he raised his chainsaw and-

​​
RING!! RING!! RING!!

"NOOO!!" You suddenly woke up, breathing heavily. You were sweating as you saw the familiar ceiling of your room. You sat up in your bed as you looked around and noticed that you were in your house.... in your bedroom.

You remembered what happened last night as you looked at your body and realized that you were in pajamas. Wondering whether someone might have changed your clothes, you ignored it for a bit. Worried about the wounds which you had gotten from Micheal stabbing you, you pulled up your shirt, noticing your stomach was covered in neat clean bandages.

Suddenly you felt someone beside you on the bed. 'How did I not notice that before?' Thinking that, you looked to your right and pulled the covers, seeing......DANTE?!

"D-DANTE!?" you shouted as you hurriedly got out of the bed. He seemed to be sleeping peacefully and was wearing his usual suit. He looked a lot more innocent while sleeping and 'handsome' you thought as you blushed and shook your head. "No way (y/n), remember that he's a murderer and he is the reason why you had to quit hacking.' You thought as suddenly Dante yawned as he opened his eyes and sat up.

"Hey (y/n) why did you wake up so early? and what the hell are you doing there~ come here and sleep with me~" Dante said with a teasing tone. "SHUT UP!! IT'S ALREADY MORNING! NOW GET UP AND LEAVE MY HOUSE!!" you said shouting in embarrassment 'tch why the hell did this guy had to be born this handsome' you though while blushing as you looked away.

"Come on (y/n), Don't be shy. I'm just teasing you~ fufufu"

"Well how about you stop then? Also did you change my clothes?" you asked hoping it wasn't the case.

"Yup, it was me~" he said smiling innocently.

"What!? N-no.... my virgin body....was seen by a...male" you let your knees fall to the ground and glared at him as he laughed. "Don't worry, I didn't look....much. Anyways it had to be done." (A/N: Eh? you're a virgin?......'cause me too!)