Chapter Six

The Robision family arrived at the train station in Westminister. The train station was the biggest train station in London. Three floors, shopping stores, trees and grass all around the outside. The taxi pulled up in front of the buliding, everyone was quit and telling themselves "here we go".

They all got out of the car, their mother paid the taxi driver. Many people were at the train station, everyone looked so happy knowing a war was going on. The wind was blowing moving the trees, clouds, and the tall grass. A strange wind which Anastasia noticed it while it touched her skin and hair. 

"This does not feel right" Anastasia said in a silent voice where no one heard her. She was giving a lot of thought to it. Her mother said "Come on Anya we are going to miss that train let's go sweety" her mother said. She finally snap out and started walking with her mother and her sister and brother's. 

They get inside where all the trains were stationed, very one had to wait until the ticket ladies checked your ticket. An elderly lady come towards the Robisions and the lady asked "tickets please" the elderly lady asked. Their mother dropped her suitcase and handed her the tickets to the elderly lady. 

But in the mean while something happean. *slow motion* everyone was walking slow, Anastasia head turned slow and stared at a man that was wearing all black, with a nasty huge scar in his face. The man was walking down stairs getting to the first floor where all the trains where at. Anastasia looked at this man for a second and the man looked at her for a second also and gave her a nasty smile and look, where he finally entered a room. 

*Normal motion* "Come on Anya" her mother said. "Your seats are in room three in first class ma'am" the elderly lady said. "Thank you".  "Wow first class that's awesome" Edward said. "I never been in first class before, but I have read about in one of my books that i read". Edmund said. "it's a pretty train mother" Winter said. "Is it is, a black train with red on the sides and on the tops" her mother replied. 

The Robision family got on the train, moving to room three in first class. After a long walk they found their room. It was pretty big and with huge windows and comterble seats. They put their suit cases above the racks were they seating.  

"this is wondeful isnt it?" their mother said. "it sure is mother" everyone replied. It was going to be a long trip so everyone brought their own form of entertaiment. Edward brought his small mirror to look at himself. Winter brought a packet of solving riddles. Edmund brought one of his books that deals with War tactics. And Anastasia brought her small invention that looks like a gun and her imagination. 

The train started to move, and the Robision's were off to their destanation. Everyone was busy in their own way.But  Anastasia was looking outside her window, looking at tall grass, farms, trees, and small towns passing by. She would have been working in her invention but she was thinking about that man that she saw back at the train station. Something told her that man was dangerous and his not from England.  

She said to herself "The cloths he was wearing was unique and different, and the scar was too nasty and horrifying, the only scars like that was when I see British troops in their Green outfits, he was wearing all black". she said to herself. 

The train kept passing by and Anastasia kept looking at the sky and clouds wondering and thinking. 

I know my story is boring buts its just the begging i just cant go into the action just yet lol but anyways thank you for reading plz comment and vote :) God bless you all.  

"Be the Change that you wish to see in the World". Mahatma Ganghi.