Chapter Five

Long trips can be annoying, boring, or even exciting if your like me. But in long trips is a time of when you think about everything, from past, present, and what's in store for you in the future. Many time's you think about thing's you never want to remeber in life, a family member dying, something you did in the past and it came back in your thoughts to haunt you once more, or even someone you love went away forever from your heart. All this things happean in a long trip, reason why is you have nothing else to do besides reading a book.  

Besides the nagative talk, in a long road trip it also provides distant memoirs in your life. Memoirs that you will keep in your heart forever. Like for example Anastasia always looks back towards her memoirs, memoirs where her dad was still in England, no War has happen, and their family was whole and happy. For her it wasn't a memoir but she say's it's a dream now, a dream that needs to come true. 

It was morning and the Robision's had a long road ahead of them. They were going to Uncle Monty's house which it was located in Scotland due north of the United Kingdom. That morning for the Robision's they were in a rush for all. Waking up late and no mood for traveling.

"Children wake up we are late to catch the train, hurry and get changed!" their mother yelled out. Everyone still asleep fast. So their mother tried her old technique to waking up the children, bagging  a wooden spoon to a frying pan. She hit the frying pan as many times aloud as she could. 

"What's that sound?" Winter asked. "It's mom telling us to wake up Winter". Anastasia answered. In the other room the boy's were angry and grumpy waking up so early. "Mom stop it's five in the morning, the sound is annoying!". Edward said. "Five more minutes" Edmund said. 

"We dont have five minutes Edmund, we need to go now, we have to go to your uncle Monty's house so he can tell us about your father". Their mother said. Everyone got up with a sigh, some tired, and other's grumpy and tired.After waking up a little they packed their stuff as fast as they could, cloths, books, stuff for your hair, snacks, and even small inventions. 

"Come on, let's go everyone" their mother said. "Thats my brush Winter your's is over there sleepy head" her sister said. "oh im sorry my queen of meaness" Winter replied to her sister back. Anastasia just look at her with a confusing face. 

"Why do you keep staring at yourself in the mirror?, we need to pack Edward". Edmund when asked. "Calm down Edmund" his brother replied. Their mother walked by and said. "Stop staring at yourself, we all know your handsome, hurry up and pack your things now" his mother said.  

Edmund continued to pack his cloths and books. Well Edward barely started. "Winter did you see my small invention that i was working on" her sister asked. "Is it that invention that looks like a gun?" her sister asked. "Yes the one that looks like a gun" her sister replied. "Oh its in my dresser" Winter said. "What in the world is it doing there Winter?, that ivention is dangerous" Anastasia said. 

"I'm sorry I was just curious Anya" Winter replied calling her by her short name Anya short for Anastasia. " I forgive you this one time but dont do it again Winter" Anastasia said. Winter with no words just nodded yes to her sister. Winter kept packing her last item for the trip well Anastasia finished.

Their mother was wating at the fron door "Is everyone finished?' their mother asked. Anastasia walked out her room along with Winter. "We are done mother" Anastasia said. Edmund walked out also "I'm done mother" Edmund said. They were all wating for Three minutes for Edward to get ready at the front door. "Hurry up Edward the train is about to leave!". his mother said. 

Edward finally walked out of his room with all his things. "I'm all ready mom" Edward replied to his mother. He looked at the mirror once last time to fix his hair. "Come on your hair is fine let's go Edward". His mother told him.  Everyone was ready and out the door, and then their mother called for a taxi which really quickly stopped to pick them up. They put all their stuff in the back of the taxi and got inside. "Where to madam?" the taxi driver asked. "To the Westminiter Train station Sir". She replied. 

"Mommy how does Uncle Monty's house look like?". Winter asked her mother. "It is very big, madsion actually my dear". Her mother replied. "I hope he has a lot of books for me to read". Edmund said. "I hope he has a lot of mirror's". Edward said. Anastasia said nothing, she had her eyes to the blue sky thinking about her memoirs while her mother stared at her. The taxi driver finally drove off going towards Westminister Train Station, Where the Robision's awaited a long trip of head of them.  

Thank you so much for reading, please vote and comment. Thank you and God bless you all. :) 

Believe you can and your half way there. Theodore Roosevelt.