Chapter Three

In every War no one can guess or predict, how the War will end, who will win, who will survive, and who will die. All you can do is pray and hope you'll return to your family and live in peace. The Robision's were the same, they prayed and hoped for their father to be safe and to return home to them. Besides hope and praying, War's need time and patience to be over and won. Months and days passed, time after time, patience of every minute of everyday. But the Robision's continued their normal lives. 

"Anastasia here's your plate seat down sweety" her mother said. "thank you mom" she replied. At the dinner table it was always quite and silent, no one ever talked. And i as the auther of this book I dont blame them, when you hear a bad news it's alway's silent and quite. 

Everyone was still silent and quite eating their dinner, their mother turned on the radio to hear the London War News. A station that informed you about everything about the war, deaths, injured, missing, British defeats, British victories, and how it affects the British people. The Robision family always prayed because the radio station annocenced the high rank officer deaths. Their father is a Captain for the Royal Air Force. 

"today we lost a lot of great people of high rank" the annoncer said from the radion station. The Robision family was breathless, hoping they woudn't call their father's name. "Captain Martin Hancok, General Wililam Mcgor,Captain Larry Strong, and from the last death of high rank is from the Royal Air Force ladies and Gentleman" the annoucer said. 

Everyone was frozen of fear and sadness, " daddy is the Captain for the Royal Air Force right mommy?" Winter asked her mother. "yes sweetheart" her mother replied in a sad and worried voice. "our last high rank officer who died from the Royal Air Force is............."  

Everyone was still and scared, staring at the radio, everything silent, they only sound they could hear is their own heart beats, going faster and faster. They hold their hands togehter and closed their eyes.

Sorry it was short chapter but anyways, thank you for reading, please coment and vote so i can see hows reading my story so i could read your stories as a turn of a favor thank you so much. The soundtracks of this story are... My Chemical Romance "Helena" and "The Ghost of you", Adele "set fire to the rain" Gears of War 2 theme song and many more thank you you much and God bless you. Before i end this chapter i'll be using"Slow Motion" meaning when a character is in huge trouble close to losing their life i'll apply "Slow Motion" and describe the scenery their in. 

GoodBye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.- Walt Disney. I didcate this quote to my friend, she's a auther on this website also, she has great stories. :)