Chapter Eighteen

Sehun's POV

*Next Day*

I woke up late. Because there is no classes today. I decided to go out and make myself relax a bit. I can't stop thinking about my dream last night! Uggghh!

While I was walking I saw _________ exited the library. I ran towards her and covers her eyes.

"WAAAAAHHH!!!! WHO ARE YOU?! HELP! HELP!" she shouted.

I uncovered her eyes and pouted.

"Yah! Relax! Its me Sehun!"

"Oh god! Sehun! don't do that again okay?!" She said while holding her chest

"Mianhae ________-ah" I said and looked down

"Gwaenchana~ So, Where are you going?"she asked

"Going to the park. Wanna come with me?" I asked

"Sure!" She said happily.

We went to the park and sat down on the bench.

"So, How are you with Luhan hyung?" I asked.

"Hmmm. Not good. He's not answering my calls and texts" she frowned.

I patted her back and caress her shoulder.

"Everything will be okay, not now but soon." I said and hugged her

"Thank you Sehun." she said and hugged me back

"You want ice cream?" I said and cupped her face.

She nods and we stood up and went to the Ice cream parlor near the park.

I ordered two vanilla ice creams for us. We chat for a while, while eating our ice creams and went outside after.

"Sehun-ah, Sorry I can't help you remember everything in the past." she said and looked down.

I held her chin and made her look up to me. "Its okay. I'll be glad if you will still help me."

she looks away."Hmmm. I don't know. I think there's no use."

"Yes there is. Don't lose hope arasso?" I said and kissed her forehead

she smiles and hugs me. Damn, I feel comfortable its like my dream from last night changed. I smiled as she was hugging me tighter I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"Uhm, Yeah." she said and nodded.

While we're walking I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and pulls her closer. I can felt her shock because of what I did I smiled at her.

YOUR POV

Sehun is being weird today? Hahaha! But its okay. I really like this side of him.

I got shock because he pulled me closer to him and I didn't know. I just smiled and looked down so that he can't see me smiling.

*BOOGSH*

Sehun got loose of me and I fell down on the ground.

"Hey! Watch it!" The girl said.

Sehun helped me stand up and bowed at the girl.

"M-Mianhae~" I said bowing several times.