The Long awaited return...

See what I did there? Long. LongEvities. Why do I torture you guys? Let's get right into it!

...

Kinkajou: We're back!

Winter: Again. From what exactly?!

*Kinkajou throws pineapples at Winter*

Winter: Owwwww! That hurt! All of them! *Throws a smirk at Qibli* Since when was fruit so spiky?!

Qibli: The same answer to 'Since when were IceWing tails so spiky?'.

Winter: Since forever?

Moon: Yep. You know pineapples are kind of like you.

Winter: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

Peril: She's saying your spiky and rock hard on the outside but soft and sweet on the inside. Jeez. Recognise whether it's an insult or a compliment before freaking out!

Turtle: Why is it I rarely contribute to conversations?

Moon: Because you prefer being unnoticed. * Moon cringes* Sorry! I know you don't like hearing what I've heard in your thoughts. * Looks at Qibli*

Peril: AGAIN! BEING SENSIBLE! LET'S. GET. STARTED!

*Everyone turns around to see a HUGE pile of letters behind*

Qibli: AHHHHHHH! Oh wait. WHO SHAPED THE LETTERS TO LOOK LIKE DARKSTALKER?! KINKAJOUUUUUUUUU!

*Qibli chases Kinkajou around the room* *Moon sighs and takes a letter*

Moon: Okay, this is kind of weird. Um... I'll read exactly what it says. Asterix Smiles Evilly asterix. I dare Kinkajou to eat... oh no... 70 pounds of sugar a d to be trapped in a room with Winter. - FireStorm453.

Qibli: So many grammar and spelling errors. *Shakes his head* Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Winter: Nerd alert! Wait for it...

Kinkajou, Turtle and Peril: OH SNAP!

Qibli: TALONS AND TAILS! STOP IT! IT'S A DEAD MEME NOW! I'LL SNAP... Uh I mean... DECAPITATE YOU!

Turtle: Wait, Asterix? WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOSE?! (Sorry I'll stop torturing you... Just kidding never. Also for creepquest. Just had to work it into the story, sorry I twisted it abit)

*Qibli facetalons*

Winter: WAIT! TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH ME?! ME?! ME?!

Peril: I'll go get the sugar... Uhhhh. Because I'm nice... NOT because I can see Clay...

*Peril walks out of the cave saying " Watch your tail" and " Sorry, was that your homework?"*

10 Minutes later...

*Sunny pops into the room*

Sunny: Hey guys, could you please stop asking for sugar? I know everything is free but our sugar supply is running low. * Drops 70 pounds of sugar on the floor* There you go! Enjoy... Kinkajou I assume?

*Sunny leaves the room*

One not-so-brief intermission of Kinkajou stuffing 70 pounds of sugar into her mouth and everyone yelling dead memes at Qibli later...

Peril: Turtle, that's your cue.

Turtle: *Sighs* You know I'm not a magic producing machi...

Everyone: DO IT! JUST DO IT! ( The dead memes are real. I'll stop... not )

*Zap*

Winter: No... NO.. NO NO NO NO NO!

Kinkajou: Hi! Winter! YOU! LOOK! SO! SPARKLY! TODAY! CAN I TOUCH YOUR TAIL?! I'M GONNA TOUCH YOUR TAIL!

Winter: WHAT?! NO! DON'T YOU DARE! *Spits frostbreath at Kinkajou*

Kinkajou: YAYYYYYYY! IS THIS A NEEEEEEEWWWWW GAMEEEEEEE?! THE FLOOOOOR IS ICEEEEE?! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Winter: AHHH! TURTLE GET ME OUT OF HERE I... *Kinkajou drags him away by the tail* NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASEEEEE! KINKAJOU IS GOING TO...

Copy and paste this ( The continuation from 'KINKAJOU IS GOING TO... ) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

(I'll never stop.)

One hour later...

*Qibli moves the rock he used to block the cave ( Sunny frowned at the rock when she walked by... don't know why) *

*Everyone sees a unconscious Winter with tiny little cuts and an unconscious Kinkajou*

Peril: Jeez... What happened?

Moon: Uh.. I think I know... *Points at the pineapples scattered all over the floor* ( This is a little twist on LeOtaku83's dare: I dare Kinkajou to throw pineapples at everyone she sees. Because technically the only dragon she could see was Winter)

Qibli: Turtle, do your thing!

*Zap*

Winter: WHO LEFT PINEAPPLES IN THE CAVE?!

LeOtaku83's omnipresent voice: You'll never knowwwww...

Peril: Holy Guacamole! Who said that?! Or should I say Holy... Fre Sha Vaco Do. ( I'm sorry... )

Qibli: Gahhhhhhh! STOP!

Peril: *Rolls eyes* Okay. Can Moon take over being sensible?

Moon: MOVING ON!

*Qibli picks out an envelope*

Qibli: Moons... I dare Winter and Qibli to spend 24 hours in a get-along-shirt ( Or should I say get-aLONG-shirt. Sorry... I'll stop ) - Hawkinz

Everyone: What's that?

Qibli: My mother, Cobra, once made my brother and sister, Sirroco and Rattlesnake get in one of those... Nasty business.

Moon: Still, no explanation. I'll be right back. *Moon walks out of the cave*

5 Minutes later...

*Moon walks into the room*

Moon: Well, Starflight asked why I keep running to him about Scavengers. Anyways, A get-along-shirt is apparently what parent scavengers put on their young when they can't get along. So they put them in a shirt with two collars so they have to stay together until they get along.

*Kinkajou, Turtle and Peril start laughing*

Winter and Qibli: Oh no... This going to be one wild ride...

......

I'm going to end it off here! Sorry I haven't updated! Been busy with tiny parties after exams. Sorry but I'm going overseas for a week! To make up for it, the next part is a... EPIC ENVELOPE! Be sure to write in some EPIC scenarios!

Shoutout to FireStorm453, LeOtaku83, Creepquest and Hawkinz (The continuation in the next part!) Be sure to check them out!

Also hang in there if you guys are getting stressed out in school. Worst comes to worst watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Okay, That's enough dead memes for today! Cya guys next time!