Chapter 1

Finally it's the first day of summer. You say waking up. You walk out of your bed and walk to your bathroom. You grab you toothbrush and began to brush your teeth. Then start to wash your face.

Now I feel good "you say to yourself" You grave your iPhone and head down to the kitchen. You pop in two waffles and sit down. You get on Instagram and see Hayes posted a picture of you and him from last night. You began to blush. You had a some what crush on him.

*pop*

you jumped from the sound of the waffles. Then head over to them and grab them and the syrup. You notice a paper on the fridge.

Dear Annah,

I had to go into work today. So if you want you can go over to the Grier house and hang out. Text me when you wake up.

-love mom

I grabbed my phone and text my mom to tell her I was up.

Then I text hayes and asked if he wanted to hang out?

Sure I would love to! 'hayes answers"

Ok I'll be over when I'm done eating an get dress.

Ok see you soon Annah!

You finish eating then head upstairs and grab an outfit. Black shorts with a pink tee and pink vanes. You go to the bathroom and put your hair in a side braid.

You grabe the house key and lock the door then walk to Hayes house.

*Knock Knock*

Who is is you hear Nash say

It's Annah

Oh come in the door unlock!

You walk in and sky runs up to you and says hi. Hi sky you look pretty today. Thank you Annah you look pretty to even hayes says it. You began to blush and you hear Nash laughing. Hayes is upstairs in his room sky says.

You head up and knock on the door. Come in Annah. How you know It was me hayes? Because nobody ever knocks beside you.

*Hayes pov*

I'm so happy me and Annah can hang out today. I have a huge crush on her but I don't think she likes me. But at least I have her as a best friend.

I hear a knock on the door and I know she here. Annah come in I say. How you know it was me hayes? Well because your the only one that knocks.

She look so pretty today even though she always dose. She gets prettier every day I see her.

So what you want to do today she asked me?

Well jake having a party if you want to go?

Sure lets go when dose it start?

Around 6 I answer

*Annah pov*

Well it's 4 now hayes and I need a new outfit from the mall.

Ok let's go then he says

Ok I call driving I say running out his room. We get to the car and sit in the driver seat. Hayes I need to tell you something sky told me.

Ok what she say?

She said that you said I'm pretty! is that true hayes? I look over and his face turned bright red.

Ummmmm.... Yes I said that

It's ok hayes I think your cute yourself

*WHERE IN FOREVER 21*

Hayes help me pick out an outfit

Idk what you like to wear your a girl and girls are picky.

Fine just tell me if it looks cute then.

Ok fine that's all I'm doing.

I see this pastel color pink crop top with skinny straps. Then I see these white high wasted shorts. Do you think these is cute hayes?

I guesses so I like the shorts...

Ok I'm getting this I go to the chaser and pay for my outfit. Now where off to get me new vanes for this outfit.

OMG I LOVE THAT STORE 'hayes says in a happy voice'

You began to laugh so hard. You gat to the store and see white and pastel pink color vanes. I'm getting these they go perf with my outfit.

I turn around and see hayes paying at the chaser.

What you buy hayes?

I bought me a new black pair of vanes and I payed for yours.

No hayes why you pay for mine?

Because I felt like it.

Thank you *you hug him*

*YOU GET TO YOUR HOUSES*

Hayes I'm going home to get dressed

Ok just come over when your done!

You walk in and see your mom in the living room. Hey mom I was at the mall with hayes to get an outfit where going to a party tonight.

Ok hunny have a good time and don't do something dumb!

Ok I won't ill be upstairs getting ready. You walk upstairs and put on your outfit and curl your long Burnett hair. Then you put on makeup and finally put on massacre to make your brown eyes pop.

You grab your phone and slip on your vanes. As you walk out you scream love you mom.

Love you to Annah have a good time.

You get to hayes house and knock on the door. Nash opens it and hayes was behind him.

ZAYUMMMMM 'Nash and hayes say'

You began to blush and say thank you I think.