Chapter 9: My First Amusement Park

Alana's P.O.V~

*SKIPS CAR RIDE*

When we arrived, I was so excited. I looked at all the rides and games there. Kian poked me to get my attention again. When I look at him, he started smiling.

When we were walking towards the ticket seller, we were talking about the amusement park.

"Have you ever gonna to one?" Asked Kian.

"Actually this is my first." I said.

"Ok good." he then bought us 2 bracelets.

"What are these bracelets for?"

"Oh you can go on as many rides as you want for free by showing this."

"Not really free because you paid for the bracelet."

"Gosh, you're really smart." he says in a sarcastic tone.

-

"Kiki?"

"Ya sis?"

"Oh, um, never mind."

"Oh. Hah."

I was speechless. I gave him a confused yet shocked look. He just smiled at me again. He grabbed my hand and walked into one of the rollercoaster carts. I shook in so much fear.

"Wait Kian," I managed to say "I'm scared of heights."

"Don't worry I'm right here," he said with a smile "just hold my hand."

I held onto his hand with one hand and the other held onto the bars.

Once it started moving I started to freak out. We climbed up slowly and when we where at the top, Kian's squeezed my hand so I feel safe.

-

Next thing I knew we were exiting. I had closed my eyes the whole time.

When we got off I was hugging Kian. But we couldn't stay there so Kian dragged me to the games.

"I think we should go on other rides instead of rollercoasters." I said.

He smiled and went to the balloon popping game. If we pop 3 balloons, we can get the large prize. And after 3 turns, Kian got us the large pink dolphin.

After going on a couple more rides, I was tired. I asked Kian if we can go and he said sure. So when we got back to the car I open the trunk and Kian and I shove the dolphin in which took us a minute.

We then get in the car and start driving away, but we weren't heading home.