Chapter 1 - First Day

Start from the beginning

I think he saw my wondering eyes because his lips curled up at one side, and into a smirk. I felt his hand squeeze mine lightly.

"Get to class, Mr. Blue. You're going to be late." Mystery teacher said. 

'Mr. Blue' walked away silently, still smirking. I missed the boys touch instantly, and I don't know why.

What are you thinking?!

I turned to the teacher, and looked into his blue eyes. "What's your name?"

"Kingdon Blake."

"Sorren Kanes." I stick my hand out for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you." He took my hand and kissed the top of it, staring into my eyes the whole time. 

 I pulled my hand away, not expecting the tingle his lips brought to my skin. It's not that it was bad, it was an amazing feeling, but I don't want this Kingdon Blake ruining the promise I made to myself. I will not date until I find a guy worth my time. 

Just looking at this man, I could see he was a player in his younger years, and hasn't really moved on from that. Probably full of every STI imaginable. 

"Can you, uh, just show me where the office is?" I ask, my eyes darting to random things, trying not to make eye contact.

"I can do you one better, Sorren." He told me. "I can show you to your classroom. I have a free period this hour, and I was willing to get the paperwork you need and everything. If you don't mind of course." 

"That's really sweet, but I'd rather do that myself. So if you could just show me wher-" I was cut off suddently, by his large finger on my lips.

"Let me be a gentleman. Please?" His blue eyes were staring into mine, looking into my soul. At least, that's what it felt like. 

Just to get him away from me, "Fine."

He smiled a smile that could melt any heart. Even mine. 

Kingdon grabbed my hand, and towed to my classroom right down the hall. Room 256D. Easy enough. If only I remembered how we got here. I'm going to need a map...

We walked into the room, and about twenty pairs of eyes were on us. Girls were pulling their shirts down, and hiking up their skirts. While the guys, were looking at me as if their life depended on it. A certain pair of eyes though, stood out from the rest. The same pair of brown eyes, that captured mine not even ten minutes ago, when he fell on me. 

"Hi Mr. Blake!" One girl shouted, a huge smile on her face. I know I'm a teacher and all, but she looked like a huge slut. Platinum blonde hair that almost looked white, her face was caked on with make up, a pink shirt two sizes too small so her huge chest is practically popping out of the v-neck, a denim skirt I would'nt be surprised of she got from Justice.

"Chelsea." Kingdon nodded to her, then turned his attention to me again. "You gonna be okay?" His eyes looked into mine, holding concern.

"Yeah. Thanks." I nod, looking at all the eyes on us.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with the paper work you need." He gave my hand a quick squeeze before he left.

I turned so I was facing my first class. "Uh, hi. You guys can call me Ms. Kanes." 

"You're hot." A guy in the front told me, eyeing me up and down.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, and I looked around the classroom to see 'Mr. Blue' glaring at the boy. 

"That's uncalled for. I'm your teacher." I said, going behind the desk.

"Not my fault. How old are you?" 

"Twenty-one." I sighed, sitting down, resting my chin on my palms.

 "Fresh out of college?" 

"Yeah. You guys can talk quietly until I get the papers from King-Mr. Blake in a few minutes." I say, getting up, and walking around to the front of my desk, lifting myself up on it, and sitting down.

The class immediatly burst into discussion, most of the guys eyeing me at the same time, while the girls gave me curious glances, and a couple gave me dirty looks. Why? I don't know. Girls are bitches.

I looked at my students, and my eyes landed on familar brown ones. He was smirking at me from the back of the classroom. I smiled at him, a faint blush on my cheeks. His lips curled into a full blown smile, and I saw his shoulders shake from silent laughter.

"Sorren." A deep voice called over the noise. I looked over at the door, and saw Kingdon there holding my papers in his hand. 

"Thank you." I smiled, getting off the desk, and walking over. When I went to grab the folder, he held it up higher, taking advantage of my short height. 

"You can get this," He waved the folder around. "when you answer the question I have for you."

"Fine. What's the question?" I sighed, crossing my arms, and cocking my hip to the side.

He leaned in close, his lips touching my ear with each movement. "Want to go out Friday night?" 

From this position I could smell his cologne. Fruity, yet masculine. Suited him well. 

Before he could react, I grabbed the folder from his hands and started walking back to my desk. I looked over my shoulder at his stunned face, and simply said, "No."

Mr. Player wasn't worth my time.

"I'll get a yes one of these days." He promised, determination in his voice.

"Good luck." I chuckled, my confidence with him growing. I could totally fend him off. He's not that hot.

He gave me one last smirk before walking out of the class.

"Quiet down please! I need to take attendance!" I call out, the class quiets down just enough to where I can hear myself think again. I open the folder up, and see my attendance list for first hour. "Carol Arnold?" 

"Here!"

"Samuel Biggs?"

"Here. And I like to be called Sam." The same guy that told me I was hot said.

I nodded and wrote down 'Sam' next to his name to remember.

"Nixon Blue."

"Here." A deep voice said from the back. His voice sent chills down my spine, and heat to rise to my cheeks.

I look up and see the 'Mr. Blue' Kingdon was glaring at earlier. 

Nixon. I loved that name, and it suited him well.

From the back, I saw him wink at me. I knew now my blush would be even more noticable, so I just moved on. 

Why am I having these reactions from this guy? He's my student, and not worth my time. Nope. Not even an ounce. So why am I staring into his brown eyes right now? Why do I feel like we have a connection?

This will be one interesting school year for sure...

**************************************************************************************************

So I thought I'd upload a new story since you guys had to wait forever for an update. I'll try to get some writing done tomorrow if I don't have school. Might be snowed in. I really hope so.

But anyway, I hope you guys like this story. I can see myself getting into it, and updating somewhat frequently.

Tell me your thoughts!

Song on the side is my week obsession.

Such Great Heights by Confide. LISTEN TO IT!

:D -FallenTorment16