16

The more I think about today, the more i it drags on.

The class I was in dragged on to my anxiety. I've somewhat always felt like I was being watched, but with the occasional stares by some of  the "popular" guys in our school, it felt like I was trapped by sight.

The boy named Jaemin caught my eye the most, his stares with a smirk when we made eye contact resulted in a feeling of being found, along with the fact that he observed me when others don't even remember who I am, let alone who I used to be.

The sound of my thoughts were interrupted when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up.

Hoping for it being a teacher to tell me class was dismissed, it ended up being Jaemin, an old face with a new impression for me.

"You really are lonely, aren't you?" He asked.

I chuckled and began packing up my things. "Always have been, always will be, just depends on the context you put it in"

With an amused yet confused look on his face , he grabbed one of the sharpies laying on my desk and started playing with it. "You've never had friends? You've never fallen in love?" He asked.

"Not the lasting kind" I replied bluntly.
I finished packing my things and took the sharpie out of his hands, then began walking to the door.

"Hey!" He yelled, catching my attention which lead to me turning around.

"What?" I said.

"How about we be friends that last?"