Arrange Marriage (shot-5)

Scene opens at next morning,

Swara and Ragini are in kitchen and made launch together, laughing and chatting.

Sujata comes at kitchen and Ragini start looking at floor.

" Swara beta and you also go at office and take launch for both Laksh and Sanskar. Laksh forgot to get today's launch" sujata said then looks at swara, " beta I want to talk to you" said and left.

Swara Left behind her, " ji ma" swara said.

" Beta, thanks only for you after so many years Sanskar had started eat with us. I'm so happy, umm I know maybe he denied to eat launch but I trust you. You can do this." Sujata said

Swara hug her

Swara hug her.." thanks ma for trust me so much and I promised you, he will surely complete this launch" after release the hug sujata left smiling.

Swara and Ragini both comes at office with tiffin in there's hand.

Ragini went towards Laksh cabin. Seeing her Laksh smile and both sit down and start chatting with each other and both had launch, feeding each other.

Another side, Swara is Standing outside of Sanskar's cabin and tried to hear what's going on inside because Kavita and Sanskar are inside together.

" Kavita please just go, I clear you all " Sanskar said but Kavita is Kavita.

" You don't love her.. infant don't like her so please just divorce her. You know how much I love you and you also love me" Kavita said.

Swara is feeling so angry to hear divorce thing how can a girl is so cheap, hunting for another's husband. But she wants to hear Sanskar answer.

" Kavita please leave. Marriage is not a joke that whenever what we want we can do. If I don't love her that doesn't matter still I'm not gonna divorce her or cheating with her. Please leave now, I have so much work." Sanskar said.

Kavita feel so much angry, she left from there and swara smile to hearing his answer.

Kavita is about to left but stopped hearing her name. She turned and looking at Swara in so much anger.