↪ Love of Three | Kylo Ren, Hux & Reader (Smut)

Warning: Voyeurism, dirty fantasies, slight d/s hints (I think they're only slight anyway)

edited: n/a

~~~

You were in a meeting, sitting alongside General Hux as he spoke calmly to the others. They all seemed to be hanging off his every word, their eyes alight with joy, as if they'd just been told they were going to get their most desired Christmas present early. You weren't really sure what they were even talking about, having tuned out most of it due to boredom. Of course, you did nod and smile whenever the General or one of the others looked over. You didn't want to make it obvious you weren't listening, after all.

Luckily, nobody had seemed to notice, which meant you could go about this business meeting in a daydream and nobody would notice. It was brilliant, truly...had your thoughts not took a turn for the- worst? Better? Shocking? You weren't really sure, though maybe the last one was closer to what you felt, along with humiliation and embarrassment.

Another image of the General laid bare before you, as naked as the day he was born. His cheeks were flushed and he was panting. He was stubborn (you didn't expect much else), and he refused to beg or plead. It didn't seem to matter though because you caught those sneaky glances, the way those eager but shy eyes stared up at you as if begging you to fuck him. You could picture yourself smirking at him, slowly leaning down onto the bed to crawl as seductively as one could, stopping only when you were in front of him.

Slowly, you leaned down until your breath fluttered against his neck, your lips just a mere inch from capturing his lips. That almost-innocent look turned into lust, and he looked as if he wanted to scream at you to stop teasing, to just fuck him already (though again, his stubbornness prevented even a word for coming out). It didn't matter though, because you could feel yourself clench at the thought of having him inside of you, of taking him fully and watching as the cold, expressionless General showed every inch of him before you.

Unbeknownst to you, while you were suddenly stuck in your dirty fantasies, General Hux had pointed to you without bothering to fully turn, his face emotionless as he waited for (more like expected) his assistant to demonstrate a couple of things. When he didn't hear the sound of a chair scraping against the floor, and instead heard mutters and coughs of awkward nervousness, he turned- and paused when he saw the flushed, content look on your face.

Your eyes were glazed over, completely oblivious to your surroundings, and Hux huffed. How dare you ignore his speech and daydream? He had that blasted Commander Rem ignore him plenty, he did not want you - of all people - to start ignoring him too!

So, calmly breathing in his mouth and then out of his nose, Hux made sure to keep a stoic look on his face as he turned to the other important high-ups (who he could not afford to lose) to leave, promising a proper, better meeting next time. Everybody piled out quite quickly, and soon there was just him, (Y/L/N) and Commander Ren in the room.

Ignoring the tall Commander, Hux turned to you and professionally slapped you up the side of your head. That quickly snapped you out of your exotic fantasies, and a little stunned, your face flushed a deeper red as you turned to face the General- and saw nobody but you and your two leaders in the room. Your cheeks flushed deeper, and you gave a sheepish cough before standing up, straight-backed and alert. Judging by the looks they were giving you, however, that didn't seem to be what they wanted.

General Hux wore as confused a expression as he would allow his stoic face to be, and Kylo Ren's features were twisted into a sly smirk (the fact that he had taken his helmet off surprised you, though you didn't mind if you got to see those beautiful features of his more). You coughed again, starting to feel even more awkward, and resisted the urge to scratch your neck when you politely asked, "Yes, sir?"

The General quickly snapped out of his confusion, though went straight into a look of realisation. Of what you weren't entirely sure, and as he suddenly started walking closer to you, you weren't sure whether you wanted to know or not. Your eyes widened as he got closer. Did he- did he even know he was sashaying his hips like he was walking down some weird runway? Did he even know his eyes were suddenly alight with lust? Oh, God, he was lustful! Why the hell was he lusting? After you? But why?

It's not like you didn't think you were pretty, you just didn't think General Hux even cared about you (or everyone in general). He was always such a emotionless, standoffish kind of person that you didn't even spare the thought of him maybe having a thing for you.

You bit your lip as the man suddenly stopped in front of you, leaning down so his breath was just a mere inch from your lips. Your heart skipped a beat, your breathing quickened, and you had a bad feeling you would pass out if he didn't back away- and then he spoke, "You know, you could just ask." And you were confused, again. What was he going on about now? Ask for what?

Surprising soft hands cooled your heated skin as they lay on your shoulders, and you stared up at him, wide-eyed as the young General pushed you down slowly. You let yourself be pushed down, half out of shock and half out of curiosity to see what he was intending- and then you were suddenly level with his dick, and realised exactly what he wanted.

The nice bulge in his trousers almost made your mouth water, your mind conjuring up the images of your earlier fantasies, and before you even knew what you were doing, your hands were up and massaging that bulge. You were a little nervous, since this was the General and this wasn't something you did everything after all, but somehow you managed to slowly massage him over him the fabric without a single hesitance showing.

Hux's left hand grasped hold of your chin as you continued to massage him, and lifted your head up, forcing you to look into his eyes with your own wide ones. "Open it." He demanded, his voice full of leadership, and it easily compelled you into opening the zipper, not a single second thought entering your mind. All you had in your mind was that you had to have him inside of you, now, and you weren't going to waste a single second of hesitating.

Once the zipper was open and the trousers and his boxers were down, you were met with a surprisingly long member. Of course it wasn't too long but it was definitely longer than you'd imagined it to be. It was a pleasant surprise, that's for sure. "Well?" Hux demanded, instantly grabbing your attention as he pulled at your hair. You nodded and carefully grabbed hold of his dick, lowering yourself down until your mouth barely touched the tip. You could feel even your warm breath had excited him, because he gripped your hair a little tighter.

You smirked and slowly began to work your way down, licking and kissing and sucking on it, gaining in speed as you went. His grip on your hair turned painfully tight as you went along, but you ignored it, eager to see him explode. You'd realised halfway in that Commander Ren was still standing there, still watching with eager eyes, and as you bobbed your head up and down, you watched yourself as he unzipped his trousers and brought out his full, not-as-surprisingly-long erection, stroking it.

You maintained eye contact with him as Hux's had closed with your sucking, and he seemed almost hypnotised as he continued to stare, stroking harder and faster. When they were both close, you pulled away. You weren't going to let either of them have their fun just yet; after all, this may be the only chance you'll ever get. You were going to take full advantage of it.

Hux drew a breath in at the sudden coldness of the room's temperature, and he opened his eyes to glare down at you, only to stop when he noticed that seductive smirk on your face. He shivered, excitement building up in him, and he could see the man he had forgotten was still there (he tried to ignore the embarrassment at having to see him later on and act like this never happened) shiver as well, his length still grasped in his hand.

You bit your lip seductively at them, wide-eyes almost innocent looking as you said, "Eh-eh, not yet. First pleasure me, and then I'll think about letting you two have your turn." You smirked at the speed both Commander and General ran towards you when you finished.

You had them both at your feet, you loved it.