5

Waking up with a small hangover no from drinking but for staying on the internet way too long. It still burns to blink. Making my way the small kitchen and grab the milk to drink it straight from the milk kart-en, heh it's not like I got anyone here to care about this bad habit. My phone rings as it was Angus again.

"hey, Angus."

"hey (Y/N), It's me Gregg and I got to ask something."

"what is that Gregg?"

"If you wanted to do a thing with you and your lover with me and mine."

"sorry, pal I don't have anyone Gregg."

"Oh sorry about calling you then. I'll let you go then."

"Yeah, its fine dude... everyone thinks this."

"well talk to you soon, again sorry."

as soon as that he hung up the phone making the room grew cold. I never thought that it was a bad thing to be alone till now... it hurts knowing that the people you see or know fall for someone while you have no one. I wish I could make someone happy but I cant. I'm just a glitch in this fucked up world, nothing more and nothing less. Maybe I should have called them to see if it was ok to be here? Id get a better grip on things this way I guess you know? able to know if I am really this worthless, I hate my self more then any others in my life. 

A. END IT

B. KEEP GOING.