46.| I'll protect you pt.3

Începe de la început

meanwhile chou tzu going to sana house. when he's arrived, he saw sana parents. he bowed at them.

" night sir. "

" oh chou tzu. night too. are you searching for sana?"

" yeah. is she here? "

" she didn't tell you that she will going to meet her

 bestfriend? "

" um no sir. "

" oh. she will come back home later. how about you

 stay here for a while and play chess with me? "

" okay sir hehe. "

he get in to sana house and before they playing chess, minatozaki invite him to taking a dinner. 

back to sana and mark. they already done eating their food. and now just stay for a while. they talk about what mark doing when he was oversea.

it's 10pm already, and mark take her home. sana was enjoy hang out with him. they now arrived at her house. mark want to greet her parents before he going back to his house. 

when they get in, sana was suprised seeing chou tzu in her house. chou tzu who was playing chess with sana father saw sana and they guy beside sana. chou tzu felt jealous sana going out with a guy. and it's the handsome guy. 

no wonder she didn't call me. 

sana face calm and they were going to greet her father. mark saw the guy beside sana father.

is he sana bodyguard? i wish it's me who will protect sana and not him. 

sana hug her father and smile at chou tzu. he smile back and now mark take out his hand to shake hand with chou tzu.

" im mark, sana boyfriend. "

sana was shocked when mark said he's her boyfriend. she lookk at chou tzu. his face calmed. sana then chuckle. 

" you love making a joke mark. tzu, his my bestfrnd "

chou tzu take out his hand to shake hand with mark. 

" im chou tzu. her bodyguard "

" i know. sana told me "

chou tzu smile but inside he felt hurt when mark said he's sana boyfriend even he just sana bestfriend. tzu felt jealous. mark then greet sana father and told him he will back to home. sana father nodded and told him to take care. mark then hug sana. tzu didn't look at them. mark then walking out and drove to back home. tzu then feel like to go home too. it's getting late and he don't want make his mother stay alone at house. he bid goodbye to sana father. 

" i'll going now sir. "

" ok tzu. take care okay "