46.| I'll protect you pt.3

Start from the beginning

" hehe. i will pick you tonight. im about to going to

 airport. i will call you later okay babe? "

" okay baby. take care. call me okay! "

" hehe sure babe. i'll going now. "

" okay. "

sana hang up the call and she felt happy. she will meet her bestfriend also her crush. she fall in love with her bestfriend but mark didn't know she have a crush on him. she can't wait to meet him and she get up to taking a shower. 

that day, sana didn't call chou tzu. she didn't want him to follow her to meet mark. chou tzu will come when sana need him. he will come when sana call him. 

while chou tzu, he take care his mom. he feed her and feed her the medicine after she finish eating. his mother then drift to sleep. chou tzu was waiting for sana call. he miss that squirrel. he wonder what she doing right now.

at night.

mark already pick up sana. her parents know about their relationship. and her parents trust him that he will take care sana when they were going out. mark bid goodbye to sana parents. sana now in mark car. 

mark drove to the restaurant. they will take a dinner. sana was happy when she hang out with her crush. they arrived at the restaurant. and they order their food. while waiting, mark ask her.

" so, how's life? "

" good. anyway i have a bodyguard "

" a guy? "

" yeah. "

" but you like to beind independent right? "

" yeah but i almost get raped by a drunk guy and

 lucky he save me. "

" oh. you know, i can be your bodyguard too. "

mark was jealous. sana shook her head and chuckle.

" one is enough mark. i don't want two bodyguard."

" how about he stop being your bodyguard and i

 will protect you? "

sana thought about what the reason chou tzu want to be her bodyguard. she then smile at mark.

" it's okay mark. "

" why? is he handsome? "

" y-yeah "

sana admit it her bodyguard is handsome and everytime he smile his dimple appear. mark getting jealous. but he hide it and just nodded. 

" okay. "

" are you mad mark? "

" nope hehe. "

mark smile and their food came. they enjoy taking their dinner.