Chapter 13 - The Apartment

~Niall's POV~

I saw Louis at the kitchen counter looking at this piece of paper. I walked over to him, he looked at me and gave me the note.

Hey Bitch,

Go to the Will Vargas apartment and to room 528 and bring $10,000 if you want to Brittany to live.

                                                                                         London xoxo

"Harry, Zayn, Liam come downstairs!!!!" I yelled. I looked over to Louis he was just standing by me looking over my shoulder still staring at the note. Harry and the others including Abby and Paul came downstairs and I gave them the note.

"Paul can we borrow some you know money?" I asked.

"Well um I don't know if we have that much in cash."

"well how about we get a check she never really said in cash"

"ok" Paul said getting his check book.

"Niall can I come with you too?" Abby asked.

"sure you can sweetheart" I said to her as I kissed her forehead. She blushed. I looked over to Harry and he looked jealous. Wait they don't know..

"oh um guys, Abby's my girlfriend" I smiled. 

"woah Niall, you haven't even broke up with London yet!!" Liam yelled.

"Do you really think I'm gonna stay with her?"

"well no but you have to make it official!"

"ugh fine, Abby you are gonna be my second girlfriend...for now ok?" she nodded.

"slut" Harry said under his breath, I could barely hear him but I made it out. I looked at Liam but it looked like he didn't hear him.

"k lets go boys" Paul said. We all followed him out of the house with the check. We told the police the address and we all got in the car. 

"Paul I'm gonna go with Niall, Louis and Abby." Harry said.

"ok" Paul called back. Well this is going to be interesting. Harry climbed into the car next to Abby. It kinda felt awkward around him knowing that he was jealous and stuff. Abby rested her head onto my shoulder. I glanced up to Harry and he looked furious and was staring at Abby. Harry then pulled Abby away from my shoulder and she pushed against the seat. 

"Haary what do you want?!" Abby yelled.

"I love you, can you give me a chance...please?"

"I'm sorry Harry but no. I love Niall."

"You barely met him!"

"I know and I'm glad that I met him" She looked at me and smiled.

"No-" Harry got cut off when we arrived at the apartment and heard a scream. 

~Brittany's POV~

I woke up again, I was in a different room. I looked around it was like the apartment but bigger, there was a open window letting a breeze come through. I saw London, she had 2 guys in black behind her. I looked to my side and there was this other girl. She was pretty and she was sleeping at the time.

"um who's she?" I asked London.

"Oh don't you know? She is one of Niall's best friends. I'm pretty sure Niall would love to see her."

"How did you get her here?"

"She thought she got a free trip but instead she gonna find out if Niall cares about her."