Y/N vs Aster Part 1

You left the place were you dueled Grace and soon found abandon building and decided to rest there.

You entered the building carrying Selena and barricade the door in case that other duelists from Duel Academy comes searching for you.

Selena: Y/N thank you for everything and please don't leave me.I don't want to wake up some day and your not with me.

Y/N: Don't worry Selena.I won't.That's a promise.

She then kisses you on the lips and after what seems for hours you break the kiss for air.

Selena: I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too.Now we need to rest a little.

She then fall asleep on your chest and after some time you did too.

The next morning you both wake up and left the building to search for survivals of the Heartland City.

You soon found a young boy with red hair and girl with glasses.

????: Hey you.Your not from Fusion Dimension are you?

Y/N: Don't worry.We're against those guys.We know what happened to this place and we are from Standard dimension.We are in group that is called Lancers but we got separated from our comrades.

You didn't want to tell him that Selena is from Fusion Dimension and the place your from.That would only complicate things.

Allen: Ok then.I'm Allen by the way and this is Sayaka.

Y/N: Nice to meet you.I'm Y/N and this is Selena.So how the things are with survivals.

Allen: Well,we are good for now.For about 3 days no one from Duel Academia attacked us.You two seems hungry.You can go with us to our hideout to eat something if you want.

Y/N: Thank you Allen.

The boy then led you to their hideout.You and Selena finished your meal and suddenly you see 3 obelisk force members outside the hideout most likely searching for you and Selena.

Allen,Sayaka and Selena.Please stay here.I'll go take care of them.

Selena: Y/N I'm going too.Don't worry I'll be safe with you.

Y/N: Okay then but don't leave my side.

She nod.

You then left the hideout to face with Obelisk Force.

Obelisk force 1: So you finally showed yourself.We'll defeat you and take Selena back to Professor.

Y/N: Don't make me laugh.

You and Obelisk Force members activated your duel disk when suddenly some guy with gray hair and golden-white uniform stopped the duel.

????: You 3 leave at once!I shall duel him.

Obelisk Force 1: Yes commander!

Y/N: And who might you be?

Aster: I'm Aster Phoenix and I'm send here by Professor to defeat you and take Selena back to Duel academy.

Y/N: Hm, no matter who my opponent is,I will defeat him.

Selena: Y/N please be careful.I heard he's very good.

Y/N: Don't worry Selena.I will.For now just stay here and watch.

Aster activated his duel disk.

Both: Let's duel!

Y/N 4000 LP

Aster 4000 LP