Keesh Consummation

Keerti:naksh...Naksh kept his finger on her lips..
Naksh:I have a desire for every inch of u the smell of ur breath on my needing lips the taste of u under the covers and ur voice rummaging through every vein in my body...
Keerti was so shocked listening to this wild confession of his..he scooped keerti in his arms..and took her to the  single small bed...which was lying in the house...he place keerti on the bed...and came above her...he pressed his lips on her lips Soo wildly...started kissing sucking her lips with full passion...keerti was also responding to him with full passion..he bite her lips and she moaned "aaahhh" his tongue got way inside his mouth and he started exploring his mouth...their kiss went deeper and deeper...they separated only for breath...passion was clearly visible from both of their eyes...Naksh saw blood coming from her lips bcz he bit it harder..
Naksh:m sorry keerti...ur lips are bleeding...sorry for being so wild..I don't know how....
Keerti kept her finger on his lips...
Keerti:no Naksh it's our first love bite...symbol of ur love...thank you for this...
Naksh was all happy..
Naksh:baby let me heal this wound...he gently sucked blood for her lips and soothed her pain...he was moving his tongue over the cut mark to heal it...keerti was becoming all hot with his wild actions...
Naksh:baby I promise I will heal ur wounds like this whether it is due to love bite...or wounds on your heart bcz of ur bitter past...happy tears coming out from her eyes...
Naksh:no baby I said na no more tears...he placed gentle kisses on her tear drops...wiping her tears with his lips..now Naksh came down he started nuzzling her neck...he was kissing all over the exposed part of her neck...he opened the first button of shirt..which keerti was wearing...now her neck was exposing more...he kissed each and every area of it...he was enjoying sucking kissing biting her...her hands were on his bare back...her nails were digging in his back bcz he was making it more wild...now it was her turn...Naksh made her so hot..
she started kissing him wildly all over his bare chest...she sucked his nipples with her tounge and also bites with her teeth..now Naksh  was moaning.. he was shocked to see this wild side of his shy wife..and enjoyed this wild love of keerti..now he turned keerti and naksh comes on top of her...he bents down and presses his lips on her cleavage and kisses wildly all over her cleavage..making keerti moan..her nails digging on his shoulders.. naksh after playing on her cleavage lifted his face up and pressed his hands gently on her breats.. he cupped her breasts  in his hands and he was amazed to see that her breasts completely fits in his palm..like those are made for him only🙈 finally Naksh took his fingers on second button...he was about to open the button but firstly he looked into her eyes to get permission for moving ahead..her eyes were full of passion naksh took acceptance and opened the button of her shirt..with each button he opens he kisses on the exposed of her body...he was going very very slow bcz he wanted her to enjoy this love making..he was in no hurry...in this way he opened all the buttons of her shirt...by kissing and exploring all bare parts of her... keerti was moaning his name "Naksh" whenever his lips touched on her bare parts...he gently removed shirt from her body..now she was only in her inners..Naksh eyes scanned her from top to bottom..keerti was all red due to shyness..she covered her breasts with her hands and lowered her eyes...
Naksh- keerti don't u trust me? If u want I can stop all this here..I don't want to force u...
Naksh was about to getup keerti held his hand and stopped him... She was having tears in her eyes..
Naksh- what happened keerti? See I don't want to force u at all..if u don't want we can stop all this her..but plzz don't cry..
Keerti- Naksh Mai bhi aapse pyaar karna chahti hu aapke pyaar k Sagar m doobna chahti hu..par Naksh..par
Her voice choked...
Naksh was worried...
Naksh- plz boliye keerti Kya hua hai..aap Kyu...
Keerti: Naksh Mai aapke layak nahi hu...Mai apavitra hu naksh..aap wo pehle insaan nhi honge jo mujhe chue..Mera shaareer aapke....
Naksh keep fingers on her lips..
Naksh- keerti aap Kon hoti h ye decide karne wali ki aap mere layak h ya nhi..aapko Maine aapke past k sath accept kiya aur aapne b mujhe mere past k sath accept kiya..aur Kon kehta h aap pavitra Ni ho...mere liye iss duniya m aapse Jada pure koi nahi h...aur rahi baat Mai wo pehla insaan nhi...to keerti mujhe koi Fark Ni pdta iss baat se..wo aapka kadwa ateet tha...aur ye hmaara pyara sa aaj hai...aur issi s hmaara aane Wala khoobsurat future hai..mere liye bss ye matter karta h..ki aapka aj Mai hu aur aane Wala Kal bhi Mai...
Keerti was having tears of happiness in her eyes...
Keerti: Naksh I never thought mujhe koi itna special treat Kar skta hai..Naksh m blessed to have u as my life partner..Naksh aapne Jo khushiyan di hai..usski waja s Mai apna ateet to apne Dil s nikaal skti hu..par ateet k Jo nishaan(scars) hai Meri body p.....
And she stopped without finishing what she started..she slowly removed her hands from her chest and gestured Naksh to see..Naksh was shocked at what he saw..there were still scars marks all over her body...his eyes filled up with tears seeing those scars..
Naksh- keerti ye.. he touched her scars near her breast...
Keerti- Naksh Kya ye dekhne k baad b aap mujhse utna hi pyaar Kar paynge?
Naksh was shocked listening this...he kept quiet he didn't know what to say..
Keerti covered her body with a sheet kept near to her..
Keerti- Naksh pata tha mujhe 😊aapko guilty feel karne ki jarurat nahi hai..Mai apne ateet ko kitna b peeche chorre du..par ye nishaan..
Tears were flowing from his eyes...he gently removed the sheet from her body and hugged her tightly..her breasts were crushing on his hard chest..
Naksh- keerti aapko ye laga ki inhe dekhne k baad mera pyar aapke k liye Kam ho jayga..soch b kaise sakti h aap ye..keerti Mai chup isliye ho gya..kyuki mujhe smjh hi ni aaya Mai bolu Kya..isske baad mere Dil m aapke liye pyaar Aur izzat Aur bdh gyi h keerti..
Keerti gave him confused look..
Naksh- aap itna kuch chup chaap sehti gyi keerti..apne hrr dukh drd ko chupa k muskurati rahi sbke saamne..keerti koi aise kaise Kar skta hai..
Now they both were having tears in their eyes..
Naksh- keerti Mai aapko hrr mayne m apna banana chahta hu..par agr aap chahe to hi..nhi to Mai wait karunga uss din ka jab aap Mera pyaar accept karne k liye poori tarah taiyaar ho jayngi..
Keerti was touched by his gesture..she couldn't reply anything to him..he was about to get up..when keerti pulled him on top of her..and encircled her arms around his neck..Naksh eyes wide opened..
Keerti- Naksh sirf aap nahi Mai bhi aapse bhott pyaar karna chahti hu..aise kaise chorre k ja rhe hai...
Naksh- are you sure?
Keerti- more than sure..
Naksh- pkka na??we can wait if u......
He couldnt complete his sentence..keerti locked his lips with hers... firstly Naksh was shocked but then he responded with equal passion...they separate to get some air..
Keerti- Naksh abhi b doubt hai Kya aapko...
Naksh turned her...and now her back was exposing infront of naksh..he leaned near to her bra strip and kissed her...
Naksh- no wifey no more doubts...
He forwarded his fingers to open her hooks...but then he stopped to make it somewhat exciting for keerti..he leaned on her back...his lips brushed on her bare back..he started opening her bra strip with his teeth..keerti was getting jolts with his move..she clutched the sheets tightly after opening the hooks of her bra..her turned her towards and removed it..keerti was feeling shy..he took her breasts in his palms and squeezed them... keerti moaned..
Keerti- aaah nakshhhh...
Her hands clutched on his hair..Naksh bent on her breasts and sucked her nipples she was clucthing his hairs tightly...Naksh kissed and licked on her exposed parts...no part of her left without his kissing he bent down near her waist and made wet kisses there...keerti was feeling thousand butterflies over her stomach..
Now keerti's fingers reached on his trousers Naksh looked into her eyes and understood he removed his trousers ...after much love making they were on their intimation phase...
Naksh and keerti both were in full passion..no one wants to wait anymore.. Naksh was about to enter his manhood in hers but he wanted to be sure..
Naksh- Keerti are you sure..?
Keerti- yes Naksh...now I can't wait anymore...
Finally Naksh slowly enters his manhood in hers...keerti moaned in pain..
Naksh was kissing all over on her face and pressing her breasts...finally they reached their intimation level..they both were feeling like heaven...They became two bodies one soul...finally Naksh and keerti became keesh officially ❣️
After so much love making they both were tired..Naksh came beside keerti and hugged her tightly...they both remained like this each other for sometime....
Naksh:keerti thankyu so much for such a special night...
Keerti:thanks to uh Naksh..for making my dreams come true..
Naksh (all shocked):keerti u dreamt of all this...I mean u...
Keerti all shy...
Naksh:tell me ur dreams baby...
Keerti: nothing Naksh bss aise hi...
Naksh:keerti I wanna know ur dreams my jaan...he started biting her earlobe...making her crazy...keerti couldn't control on her..her hands were on his bare chest..
Keerti- aaaaaahhhh nakshhhhh
Naksh:baby first tell me ur dreams..
Keerti:okk okk m telling..actually I have read many romantic novels..I also dreamt of having this type of wild love making...but I never thought that m going to have it in my life...but Naksh u made my wild dream come true..thankyu Soo much...
Naksh:ahaaaan my wife is having wild dreams..😉😉keerti all shy hid her face in his chest..Naksh was nuzzling on her neck..
Keerti:aaah Naksh...
Naksh:what happened??
He saw her neck and was  shocked seeing teeth marks on it..it was all red..he realized how wildly he has done all this..
Naksh:m sorry baby..I hurted u naa..
Keerti encircled her arms around her neck..
Keerti:no Naksh...m very happy...really...
Naksh kissed on every love bite on her body to soothe her pain..finally they both hugged each other tightly wanting to stay like this forever nd ever..
.
.
Precap- keerti having wild dreams of their passionate night