Sometimes wrong roads make right moments..

soon keerti realized that they are on a kuccha road...
Keerti:where r we going Naksh??it doesn't looks like way to ur home..
Naksh:don't worry baby..I know u r quite hungry...so i have taken a shortcut to reach home fast..this time main road is full with traffic..
Keerti:Naksh shorcuts are not good always...and winked at him..he remember she was talking about that MOTI moment...Naksh laughed..
Naksh:baby don't u remember that shortcut has made such a beautiful moment of ours...keerti blushed remembering the moment..Naksh feeding her halwa with his hands..she came out of her thoughts when Naksh applied brakes..
She looked around...they were on the kuccha road..no house..no shop...
Keerti:Naksh why u stopped car here..we have to reach home soon...it's already very late..
Naksh:Haan actually m thinking to have some romnace here wid my jaan...ghr p koi na koi disturb hi KR Dena... remember first that #makhi then buadadi..I think it's the best place to.....he leaned towards keerti...keerti's eyes wide open..
Keerti:Naksh pagal ho gye h aap bhott raat ho gyi h plzz ghr chliye...
Naksh:haww u r saying pagal to ur pati ...kisi ne sikhaya nhi pati parmeshwar hota h darling..I will tell this to ur Dadi that ur granddaughter is saying her pati pagal...
Keerti was laughing loudly...
Keerti:acha pati parmeshwar chaliye ab..
Naksh:hmm yaar we have to reach soon...
He started car but it was not starting...he tried again..but no
Keerti:ab Kya ho gya Naksh
Naksh:pata nhi keerti..car start nhi ho rhi..wait let me see...
He got down from car...and was checking engine...keerti came out of car as Naksh was taking long time...
Keerti:Kya hua Naksh..
Naksh:keerti m sorry...need to call a mechanic right now...
Keerti:haww Naksh its already so late..
Naksh:keerti don't worry...wait let me call mechanic...he took out his phone...
Naksh:ohh god...keerti there is no signal at this place..
Keerti:Naksh let me check my phone...oh God no signal...Naksh ab Kya krenge...
Naksh:ab Kya karenge...lagta h poori raat car me spend krni pdegi..
Keerti:Naksh see I told u naa not to take shortcuts..
Naksh:m sorry I thought we will reach soon...
Keerti:I understand Naksh...Meri care krne k chakkar m hmesha kch na kch ho hi jata h...
Naksh:hey dare not to say like this for my wife...soon it started raining..
Naksh:ye lo...ab barish ko abhi hi hona th...keerti I think we have to find a shelter here..
Keerti:Naksh yha kch bhi nhi hai..
Naksh:keerti see there is some light...come let's go..
Keerti:nhi Naksh we don't know them pta Ni kiska ghr hoga..
Naksh:come let's see naa..they ran towards the  house as it started raining heavily...till then they were totally drenched...
Luckily they found a house empty...they went inside...
Keerti:Naksh aise kisi k ghr me bhi...
Naksh:don't worry keerti we r not thieves..raat bhr rukenge morning me nikl jaynge don't worry...
He saw her totally wet...water droplets were dropping down from her long wet hair..she started feeling cold...
Naksh:keerti aapko thand lg rhi h n..
Keerti:no Naksh m fine..
Naksh:wait keerti let me arrange something..don't worry darling...just coming in two minutes..
Keerti:but Naksh...till then he went...
Naksh came soon..he was having a small bag in his hand..he opened his bag and took out his black shirt...
Naksh: keerti..see I know if u don't change ur clothes u will catch cold soon...sorry I don't have any other option..wear my shirt for some time and let ur saree dry...
Keerti (all shocked):Naksh ur shirt in car...I mean how..
Naksh:keerti I usually carry a shirt in my bag...sometimes I have to go out from udaipur directly from the office for official work..so..
Go and change ur clothes...
Keerti:no Naksh I can't wear this...m okk with this...
Naksh:keerti please...m feeling very guilty already u have to spend a night like this here only bcz of my stupidity..now I can't take risk of falling u sick...
Keerti couldn't deny to Naksh as she was too feeling cold and moreover she don't want Naksh to have more guilt..
Keerti:okk...but turn ur face to other side..
Naksh(naughtily):no m not going to turn..
Keerti:okk then I will not change..
Naksh:no no go and get change there was a small curtain...that could only cover keerti body from neck to half of her legs...she went to change..Till then Naksh went few steps away from the place where keerti was..he removed his shirt and hanged it on a rope to dry...he thought keerti is feeling cold...so he arrange to lit fire🔥somehow...so that she can have some warm..he was sitting infront of fire..waiting for keerti...keerti got change in his shirt...his shirt  was only covering his thighs leaving her legs naked..she was feeling very shy..she called Naksh from behind the curtain..Naksh went near her...she was behind curtain..
Naksh:what happened keerti??
Keerti:Naksh I can't come out like this..it's very short..Naksh slowly removed the curtain...and was like awwww seeing keerti in such a sexy look...her neck was exposed as his shirt was large for her...and it was just above her knees...leaving  her sexy legs exposed...naksh's were running on keerti from top to bottom...keerti turned crimson seeing Naksh shirtless...she was breathless..
Keerti:naksh ur  shirt??
Naksh:ooh (he realized he was shirtless infront of his wife) he wanted to see how it's effecting keerti.
Naksh:keerti actually I was also feeling cold na..so hanged my shirt for letting it dry..
Keerti:ohh...she was all shy looking at 6 packs of naksh..
Keerti (in her mind):Naksh why r u making me crazyy...god his body..i couldn't contro..naksh was enjoying his effect on her....Naksh caught keerti's hand and pulled her on his chest.. his hands caught her thin waist...Naksh nuzzled in her neck...having her fragrance...
.
.
Precap- Naksh's special kisses.. keesh passionate romance coming up..