Naksh and Keerti share a romantic emotional moment

Singhaniya sadan...all were at dining table having lunch...Naksh and keerti were so happy inside their heart thinking about fortune cookies message..
"A new romantic beginning waiting for uhh"...they both looked at each other...their eyes met again...after few seconds their eye lock was broken with the call on keerti's phone...keerti picked up the call...Naksh in his mind cursed the person on call..who interrupted their romantic eyelock..after finished the call keerti looked so tensed..Naksh got worried..
Naksh:keerti Kya hua why r u so worried??
Keerti:Naksh it was call from interior designer...I  have to attend meeting today...
Naksh:so what's the problem with it..keerti please have confidence in u..I trust u...u will give ur best..
Family also wishes her all the best for meeting..
Keerti:Naksh that's not the problem..
Naksh:then??
Keerti:Naksh they are having meeting at their another branch office which is on the outskirts of udaipur..few kilometers far from main city..it will take half an hour for me to reach there..then meeting will go for 2 hours it will be late at night returning home..Soo
Naksh:only this much is the problem keerti..why fear when ur Naksh is here??
He said it loudly infront of family..keerti was all shy..Naksh soon realized he blurted out infront of the family..
Keerti:no Naksh already u r helping me so much..I don't want ur work to suffer bcz of me..u have to go to Krishna too naa..ek kaam krti hu Mai driver k sath chli jati hu..
Naksh:r u mad keerti??I can't take risk of sending u alone that too at night...no way..
Keerti:but Naksh ur work..
Naksh:my work is all set manager is there at Krishna..and in case papa and dadaji are here if he need any help..
Family also agreed with this suggestion for Naksh..no one wanted to send keerti alone..
Keerti:but Naksh meeting will go for 2 hours what will u do till then ??
Naksh:I will be waiting for my wife❤️he said it so lovingly...his eyes are so much expressive...keerti got lost in his eyes..
Naitik:Naksh I think u both should get ready and go as soon as possible...
They both nodded and went to their room...in room...
Keerti:Naksh sorry...bcz of my work ur work is suffering..
Naksh caught her from waist...tucked her hair behind the ear which was blocking her eye view and looked into her beautiful eyes...
Naksh:keerti I don't need any sorry m ur husband...it's my right my duty to be there always for uhh..
Keerti:thankyu so much Naksh..
Naksh:thankyu is also not acceptable if u really want to thanks me..give me something..
Keerti was confused..
Keerti:Kya chahiye Naksh boliye..
Naksh turned his left cheeks towards her and pointed on his cheeks keerti to kiss there..keerti was all shy with this..
Naksh:don't delay baby...u have to attend meeting...be quick..
Keerti:Naksh chorriye na plzz late ho rhi h..hme Jana h..
Naksh:Ahaan..no baby not that soon...first give me my thankyu kiss then only you can go..
Keerti couldn't do anything...she gently kissed Naksh on his cheek...Naksh was enjoying inside his heart..
Naksh:wifey m not satisfied yet...
And turned his right cheek towards her to kiss ...keerti was all shocked to see this side of naughty Naksh..
Keerti:Naksh I have to get ready plzz..
Naksh:just one kiss baby...as soon as u will kiss u can go to get ready...or if u want I can help u in getting ready and winked at her😉😉😉
Keerti went forward to kiss on his right cheek..suddenly she: buadadi..
Naksh left her waist and turned back no one was at the door..as soon as he left her waist she ran away..and teased Naksh...
Keerti:darpok patidev..😉
She ran towards washroom to get change...Naksh sat on the bed smiling...he was enjoying their togetherness a lot...
Keerti came out wearing a beautiful blue saree...naksh couldn't take his eyes off from her..she sat on the dressing table..combing her hair..Naksh was watching her lovingly..and she too was enjoying Naksh's expressions from mirror....
.she done with her kajal eyeliner mascara..now it was lipstick turn..she looked at Naksh from mirror applying lipstick...his expressions were changing..his eyes were full of passion..he was gupling juices..she was enjoying this all very much...then she took sindoor in her hands to fill her maang...Naksh came forward and took sindoor from her and filled his maang once again...she closed her eyes...and looked at mirror...they were looking so perfect together...keerti has happy tears in her eyes..
Naksh:no baby no more tears now...just smile and stay happy...
Keerti:tears of happiness Naksh..
Naksh:doesn't matter whether there are tears of happiness or sadness I don't want to see u in tears...and madam u have already  exceeded ur qouta of tears in past few years...no means no...
Keerti laughed at him...
Keerti:yes my dear husband no more tears now...they hugged each other tightly...
Naksh:keerti m going to get ready till then just once check all ur files and necessary documents for the meeting...keerti nodded..
Keerti checked all her files documents twice..she was all ready to go now..she went in hall and took everyone's blessings...they all wished her good luck...till then Naksh came..
Naksh:keerti all set come let's go...
Keerti nodded and they both went..

....
Precap- Naksh encouraging words to keerti..