He told her about his past girlfriend though at which she seemed upset  but when he told how they were together for a long time but they never were compatable how she trapped him for his money and he also told about a girl he used to like but he was also trapping him for money. Gauri convinced herself that her jatadhari was only hers. He even told her about how jhanvi his mom tried to kill herself and when he saw thakurain doing the same with herself he blamed her... he still feel guilty for what he had done to her,  gauri put her hand on his shoulder and assured him that they've moved on.. omkara felt overwhelmed at how he has got so much lucky to have this supportive woman in his life.
Omkara told her everything about his past except for the drugs one. Not that he didn't trust her enough to let her know his darkest past, but he was concerned enough for her that she would worry for him and he can not see that. He have promised himself to keep her happy and he want to fulfill it.

It has been the best time for both of them. The serenity of site along wuth light hearted gossips with each other. They laughed about various things they both shared their childhood memories though it was more drom omkara's side as gauri's childhood was simple wuth just her mom and chacha chachi and she didn't want to remember the bad times of her past life.

Omkara told her about his first painting, he started painting when he was in 2nd grade at that time everyone thought children of his age are more likely to be interested in paints and other types of art. he painted nature, he used to be more inspired of nature. When he grew upto age of 14th he saw the most tragic thing of his life, his mother stumbling fully drunk and his father nowhere to be seen for months, he seemed to be strong in front of everyone but inside four walls he sweet to cry, burst in agony, hit himself for being so vulnerable that was when he started painting dark things and that one of his painting sold for highest prize in india. It was a painting of woman inside a bar stained in blood and eyes emotionless no one knew what was his inspiration behind that painting, that painting made him famous and desirable, it was the greatest break of his life and the best part for him was that when he returned home that night his mom,  jhanvi hugged him and showered him utmost love, after that he find a motto of life to make his mom happy, whereas his father seemed to be angry with him for not being interested in bussiness... it was all happened when omkara 15th, he skipped about the middle between 14 to 15 when he was attached to drugs and almost lost himself when shivaay and rudra the pillars of his life brought him back to life...

Things turned out to be messy when he turned 18. It was his birthday and mr. Oberoi gifted him admission papers of best college of business. He had clearly told everyone that he would be taking up his passion of art and would go further ahead in the same field. That night seemed to be he haunted night of his life. Mr ooberoi had slapped him in front of everyone which included his friends, rudra's and shivaay's friends and even media people. He felt humiliated. He isolated himself and after that night he became a mystery for whole wide world. He turned out be most calm and intimidating person, he stopped interacting. He never mentioned but it was more like he feared people laughing at him, mocking him and calling him names. after that life seemed to be sorted there had been clashes between his mom and mr oberoi but it was always like he had learned how to handle situations.

He laughed at his whole life and then after a whole chuckled at a thought. When gauri asked what is so funny he told him that life had gauri for him. The craziest miniature in his life. Gauri whacked him for calling her miniature andthey both laughed...

Omkara asked gauri about her life. She shrugged and started off with when she was 18. She told him about how chacha chachi had dumped her and her mother both out of house on her birthday. She used to work everyday and that day when she had got less money because of holiday how her business that day waswasn't in her support and she had to spend her night out side making her maa comfortable on the floor. She wanted to break down at that moment when her mother quiver in sleep. her birthdays has always brought bad memories for her. She told him how on her 22th birthday she heard her chachi chacha planning to sold her. She somehow mananged to earn a little more by doing extra work and they seemed to forget that they were planning to sold her it was her mistake. They never forget it they were just finding a good prey who could give them more then their greed.