Please?

When the lady said our parents were gone, I nearly had a heart attack.This is exactly what I didnt want to happen, this is exactly why I didnt want to walk through those doors.

I sat in the corner and just sat there.I was numb, I didnt know what to do, should I cry, should I be angry, should I think about how they are in a better place what?

"Fuck that Im not going anywhere" Vin yelled at the policeman "Vin" I stood up and grabbed his arm "My fucking parents man" He yelled putting his hand in the officers face "Sir, we are going to have to take you downtown" the man turned to cuff him.

"Please dont" I finally begged "please" I pleaded "Vin you promised" I cried "you said you wouldnt leave stop them" I cried harder "ma'am" one officer grabbed me "No please dont take him he's all I have we'll leave I promise please" I cried and begged the police officer "VIn?" I looked at him "dont leave me" I cried.

"Man just give them some sympathy they said they would leave man" the officer let me go.The other shook his head, and I ran into Vins arms "lets get out of here" He whispered as we walked out of the hospital.

Vin POV

I wasnt going home, we went to the pier.We were just sitting there, looking at nothing.Silent.

"I want my dad" Vannah whispered "he's gone Vannah..Along with ma you heard the lady" I assured her letting tears freely fall.

Call me a bitch or whatever but how would you react.When you found out the only family you knew was gone in an heartbeat.