MDBCM---Epilogue

My dangerous boss and crazy me 
(SwaSan fs)
Epilogue:
Recap: swara pregnant and rubby said yes to bappy for marriage. 

After five months:
Swara is in fifth month of her pregnancy. Sanskar take good care of her and try always to be with her when he know how much careless swara is so, he usually work from home. After two days is rubby and bappy's marriage, swara has convinced everyone in the family and as rubby is nice girl all agreed. The arrangements for the marriage are going in maheshwari mansion. Swara is super excited but she gets irritated when sanskar didn't let her do anything. She has minimal baby bump.

" swara" sanskar shouted with plate of food in his hand. He saw her sitting between the ladies and selecting sarees for the marriage. " I'm here" she wave her hand. Sanskar signed and went near her.  "Come have your food" he said. It's her lunch time.

" I will eat afterwards now i am not hungry" she said. Sanskar was not going to listen to her so he sit beside her and started feeding her. Everyone in the family knows his possessiveness so it's his regular routine to feed her. She silently ate while talking to ladies. When she was done, sanskar went to kitchen.

" tomorrow we are going to our ancestors temple as it's good if we go before marriage" ap said. " yes jiji we will go" sujata said. " i will also come" swara sequealed. " but swara it has 150+ stairs to go through. It will be tiring for you" ap said. " i will walk slowly" she said because she don't want to lose chance to go. " okay ask from sanskar and I'm sure he won't agree" sujata said. Swara make faces as she know to convince sanskar for this is next to impossible when he don't let her climb stairs at home. " i will convince him" swara said though she herself was not sure.

At night, swara enter inside her room and close the door. She look around for sanskar but he was not there and then only washroom door open and sanskar came only in his lowers and rubbing his wet hairs with towel. Swara smile sheepishly at him and approaching him, she took the towel and softly rub against his head. He was suspicious that something is going in her not so smart mind. He wrap his arms around her waist pulling her closer. " what you want??" He asked raising his eyebrow.

" nothing" she pretended to be normal.

" swara i know you in and out so stop playing around and come to the point" he said." Okay" she said while he chuckle. Swara leave the towel around his neck and said " can i go to temple with all tomorrow?" She asked making patterns on his bare chest. Sanskar already know that they are going to temple. " no swara it will be tiring for you" he seriously said. " please all are going" she pleaded. "I will be here with you" he said. " sanskar why are you doing like this? I never saw that temple" she pouted. 

" swara you have to cover so many stairs and that's not good for your health so you are not going and no more discussion on this topic" he said with finality. " i will walk slowly and you also come to take care of me" she tried to convice him. " no means no swara" he strictly said. " you are very bad husband" she jerked and moved back. " swara" he called her softly. " i will never talk to you and i will make our baby on my side" she pointed her finger towards him and lie on the bed. Her eyes were teary. Sanskar stare her helplessly. She is still so childish. Sanskar went to bed and off the lights. He lie beside her. Sanskar took swara in his embrace. " don't touch me" she winced and struggled in his arms. He smile and tighten the grip. Swara accepted defeat when sleep overpower and she close her eyes. Sanskar look at her, leaning on he kissed her forehead and slept.

Next Morning:
All are going to temple in the evening and swara has not talked to sanskar because he didn't agreed yet. Sanskar is sitting in the hall while swara is in dinning area with other ladies. They are arranging for the breakfast. " swara call sanskar for breakfast" sujata said. " noooo I'm not talking to him" she said loud enough for sanskar to listen. He couldn't help but smile at her talks. " don't worry mom i will come myself" sanskar said  going to them. Swara turn her face angrily.