MDBCM---Shot 20

My dangerous boss and crazy me (swasan fs)
Shot 20:
Recap: sanskar got mad as swara left him and he don't know the reason. Swara got shot in the street.

Sanskar is silently sitting outside the OT as swara is getting operated. He has called bappy and told about this incident and he would inform others. His white shirt has dark red stains of swara's blood. If he would know his Delhi trip will cost this worst, he would have never left swara. For the first time in his life he is feeling so helpless and just want to cry loudly.

" Sanskar" sujata came running followed by maheshwari and gododia family. Sanskar got up from chair as they came near.

" how is sweety?" Bappy asked tensely.
" doctor still didn't came out" sanskar replied blankly.
" this all happened bcoz of you, she left due to you" bappy retorted angrily.

Sanskar just stare at the floor not even caring to answer him back. He don't care for this now, he just want his swara fine and then he will pacify her by hook or cook moreover will bear any punishment she will give.

Later, doctor came out, Sanskar hurriedly went near him.
" she is fine??" He asked hopefully.

" yes out of danger, we had taken the bullet out she will gain conscious in few hours" doctor explained and left.

Sanskar signed in relief that she is safe. Though his desperation is at peak to meet her and clear all the misconceptions between them. He will have to wait for more few hours. All were happy to hear what doctor said expect Tanya. She prefer if swara die then her way to get sanskar will be clear. Seriously, such disgusting people do exist on earth. From outside she was acting so innocent.

" Mr Sanskar Maheshwari" inspector called him standing little away.
Sanskar move towards them as soon as he saw them. He shake hand with inspector.

" firing was done in the street regarding that we have to find the culprit. From some local people we came to know your relative was shot??" Inspector talked about the case.

" yeah my wife swara maheshwari was shot" sanskar informed.
" someone shot top businessman's wife means any rivalry??" Inspector asked as Sanskar is very popular with numerous enemies across the country.

" I don't have any personal rivalry only professional but not this much worst" he told.
" you suspect anyone who gave u or your wife warning?" He interrogated.

Sanskar's mind strike at only one person,Abhinav. He called swara when they were in Paris.

" Abhinav khanna is after my wife I think may be he is involved" sanskar said not being sure.
" ohh he is businessman??" Inspector asked.

" yeah right" Sanskar confirmed.
" alright then will try to let you know if we get to know anything. May your wife get well soon" inspector said with finality and left.

After few hours, nurse came out and told that swara gain conscious and they can meet. Suddenly there was rush in the cabin. Sanskar was busy talking to doctor what all precautions they should take to prevent the Infection from spreading. Later, he enter inside the cabin and saw dida and sujata are sitting on either side of Swara while bappy is sitting in front. All others have once met so are standing little far.

Sujata got up as sanskar approached and he took the seat beside swara. He caress her hairs and smile but gained a blank reaction from her.

Few seconds back when he entered, she was laughing with bappy but now silence. What he has done that is behaving like this???

" plz only one person should be here others leave" nurse said as there was so much commotion in the cabin.
" sanskar you  be here" sujata said and all left. Only dida and sanskar are left.