-Golden Trio Era #1

Book Title: Say What You Wanna Say
OC's Name: Samuel "Sam" Benson
Love Interest: Up to you, could be a Percy Weasley one, but I was kinda planning on it being ocxoc
Faceclaim: Grant Gustin
Sat During: During when Fred&George are in their first year, up to The Battle of Hogwarts. It's up to you if you want to make it several books.

AVAILABLE

SUMMARY

"Sometimes you just got to speak your mind, Sam. You can't just hold it all in forever."

"What if I'm afraid that if I spoke my mind, all my friends would leave me?"

"I would never leave you."

Sam Benson is a Halfblood wizard. His mother seems to be wary of magic, and he hasn't been close to either of his parents for a few years now. He'll be starting his third year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and he's excited for another year well spent with his best friend at school, Percy Weasley. However, he's not stupid. He knows people whisper about him, and he knows people judge him for being friends with Percy. Even his closest friend in his house is rude to him when the redhead gets brought up.

But he never says anything about it, and never says anything about his rough home life with his parents. Sam would much rather keep it all bottled in, afraid of the rage he would unleash if he actually spoke his mind. Little does he know though, is that a storm is is about to come, and he's about to learn to finally speak his mind. But, can he survive the aftermath of it all?

SPECIFICS

•Sam NEEDS to be a Slytherin.

•Sam's parents married before his mom found out his dad was a wizard. She's stayed with him for Sam, because his dad didn't drop the bomb on her until she was pregnant.

•Sam's mom doesn't hate magic, it just makes her really uncomfortable. She still loves Sam, but doesn't take part of that part of his life. She'll normally come up with excuses and say she's busy with work whenever Sam asks her if they can go to Diagon Alley or whatever.

•Sam is the same age as Percy.

•Sam's best friend in Slytherin is a pureblood. You can have him named whatever you want, but I had him with the last name of Burke. You can change it if you want. Just try to keep his name something that sounds like a pure blood.

•As this was part of a universe I was creating, Sam was gonna become friends with an OC that was the daughter of Remus and another OC, but she was the same age as Fred and George and sorted into Slytherin. I'd still like her in the book, but you can change who she is and she doesn't have to be related to Remus at all. She's just there to show Sam that he doesn't have to choose the dark side like everyone else thinks he does because most Slytherins at this time period were kids of Death Eaters. [She was the original love interest. It's up to you if you want her or Percy for Sam in the end tho].

•Sam's parents get a divorce and spring it on him during winter break of his third year. That should be the start of him really keeping everything bottled in.

•He gets along with the twins fine enough and they have a rivalry on the Quiditch field as Sam is the Beater for Slytherin.

•Please don't make it all lighthearted. Actually show Sam debating if he should fight against Voldemort or join him when he comes back. You can make it a little lighthearted until then, but the main part of the book is Sam learning not to keep everything bottled in. And it's not all happy in his mind either. Remember who's all in Slytherin at this time period. These are people he shares classes with, who he shares a dorm with. [No, I'm not saying all Slytherins are evil, but it's realistic when it comes to this time period].

•Because of who Sam is, he shouldn't speak out against what the Slytherins say, and he should relatively agree with everything outloud, even if he doesn't necessarily agree with it in his head.

•I'll leave the ending up to you. Does he end up with Percy? Or the OC? Or maybe someone else entirely different? Does he join the good guys? Or does he join Voldemort? Is he good? Bad? Some in-between version? It's up to you.

[Ive got the first couple chapters of this written somewhere as well, so if you want this and want me to send you basic stuff that happens in there, I'll be glad to. Just ask].