Twenty-Four

DISCLAIMER: This work is purely fictional.
✍🏻: TitusGrey
Copyrights 2018.
~~~
Third Person's POV

Dumaan ang mother's day at lahat lahat na pero hindi pa rin nakikipag-usap si Dawn sa pamilya. At the moment, she's staying at Rowell's place and asked Rowell not to tell anyone where she was.

On the other hand, Richard and the kids were all so worried about her. Hindi nila alam kung saan hahanapin si Dawn. They've already asked friends and other relatives - pero wala. Richard even asked Rowell and of course he denied as Dawn asked of him.

~~~

"Tita, kung involve na ba natin ang pulis? Di ba mas makakatulong yun?" tanong ni Richard kay mommy Cleo who came to their house with daddy Fazil to look after the kids while Richard looks for Dawn.

"Gomez, malaki na ang anak ko. She can take care of herself." sagot naman sa kanya ni daddy Fazil.

"Mamita, papito, is mom mad at me and Frav?" tanong naman ni Qielly sa grandparents niya.

"No baby, okay? Not at you both. Your mommy loves you. Alam niyo naman yun di ba?" sagot naman ni mommy Cleo rito.

"Alam ko where mom is." Frav said.

"Frav? What do you mean?" tanong ni Richard sa anak.

"Mom's at tito Rowell's place. It's wrong I know but I asked for help already. I asked tito Anton to ask his people to look for mom. But tito A said there's no need coz he knows one guy who can trace mom's whereabouts. And so he told me where she was." dire-diretsong sabi ni Fravy bago ito nag-walk out.

"Fravy, come back here young man." sabi ni Richard na naiinis sa ginawang aksyon ng anak na lalaki from asking Anton to walking out. He was also mad at Dawn for staying at Rowell's. He knew that he liked her.

"Gomez, hayaan mo siya." sabi ni daddy Fazil with a warning tone for Richard to back off from Fravy.

"Lagi na lang akong sinusuway niyang batang iyan. Lumalaking sutil. Hindi ko alam kung saan siya nagmana at di ko alam kung bakit nagkakaganyan siya."

"Daddy..." sabi ni Qielly na umiiyak na at napayakap na lang sa mamita niya.

"Do you really want for the twins na lumayo ang loob sa'yo iho? I don't think so but that's what I can see that's happening." sabi ni mommy Cleo kay Richard.

"Pupuntahan ko muna si Rachel." sabi ni Richard sa mga magulang ni Dawn.

Before they can even say anything he has already gone out the door.

~~~

On the other side, lasing na naman si Dawn.

"Rowell, ginago ako e. Ang sakit sakit. My whole family betrayed me. How could they do that to me?"

Hinahagod naman ni Rowell ang likod ng humahagulgol na kaibigan para mahimasmasan ito.

"Wel, babalik na ko sa showbiz."

"E di ba ayaw nga ni Richard..." sabi nito kay Dawn.

"I don't care about his wants and dislikes. He didn't care about mine so why I should his?"

"I'd rather you're sober before you make a decision, Dawn."

"Wel, please. Or give me my damn car keys and I'll leave."

"Okay sige. I'll call in." sabi ni Rowell sa kanya and made calls.

After the calls, bumalik si Rowell kay Dawn to tell her na okay na ang pagbalik nito sa showbiz but then he saw her asleep on the couch.

She was so gorgeous even if there were dried tears on her cheeks. She was murmuring Richard's name. Lumapit si Rowell to hear it properly but to his surprise Dawn clung her arms around his neck.

Lalaki lang siya at natutukso rin. He kissed her lips and Dawn kissed back like she wanted him more than ever. Pero alam niya deep inside that Dawn thought he was Richard.

~~~

Richard arrived at Rowell's place. The maid welcomed him and said that she'd wake Rowell up kasi tulog daw ata sa kwarto nito. But then Richard being himself insisted that he checked himself.

The maid tried stopping Richard but he knew his directions to Rowell's room and he still went. He didn't even bother knocking on the door. He bolted right in. And there he stood frozen as he saw Dawn and Rowell both naked in bed doing what they shouldn't be. Dawn was moaning in pleasure as Rowell was on top of her. Lalo pang ginawa ni Rowell ang ginagawa nito as he felt the presence of someone else at alam niyang si Richard yun.

"ANONG KATARANTADUHAN TO?!" sigaw ni Richard matapos ang ilang segundo ng pagkabigla.

Bigla namang naitulak ni Dawn si Rowell. She knew that voice. Nawala bigla ang pagkalasing niya. She knew it was Richard. So who was she just doing it with.

She looked at the guy beside her and to her disbelief it was Rowell.

"Gomz, wait.. let me explain," sabi ni Dawn.

"What's there to explain, Rachel?!" galit na galit na sagot ni Richard sa kanya.

~~~

And freeze... Hanggang dyan lang muna... Sabi ko 3k reads then I'll update.. But anyways, here you go! Next update at 3.1k reads! 😊