Text conversation

Me: hyungs i am planning on proposing to y/n after the graduation party but i need you guys help with it.

Jin hyung: wow our maknae is growing so fast

Hobi hyung: i can't wait to see it 😆

Swag hyung: woow he going to propose, 😎

Chimchim hyung: sure what do you need kookie

Me: good i want you guys to prepare a romantic place with a table of good and a candle and a flower that is arranged in a heart shape on the floor and a ring ofc and i want you guys to play a romantic music.

V hyung: wow you really had this plannned don't you??

Me: well actually i just thought of it a minute ago 😅

Chimchim hyung: okay its all settled, you can count on us

Me: thank you hyungs

All hyungs: you're welcome

Joonie hyung: what did i miss?? 😦

End of conversation

I put my phone away and ran upstairs and took a bath and i wear the outfit I choose and took my car keys and drove to y/n's house
(He wear the outfit above)

I texted y/n that i had arrived and few minutes of waiting she walk out of her mansion and i could she that she's wearing almost the same like mean. She entered my car and smiled to me "let's go?" I said and she nodded

Y/N pov
We arrived at the mall and jungkook go from his car and open the door on my side and i smiled at him

We enter the building and intertwined our hand "where should we go first?" I asked him "let's go eat first shall we??" He said and I nodded while smiling. We entered a fancy restaurant and get a private table and a waitress was taking order for us.

I could tell that she was trying to flirt with jungkook. She gave me the menu almost throwing at me and she gave jungkook softly 'wtf is she trying to do flirting with my boyfriend' I thought to myself " what would you like to order sir" the bitch said softly while bending her body a bit showing her cleavage "i will like the hot spicy spaghetti and thai tea, thank you" he said to the waitress "and I'll get the carbonara and chocolate shake" i said to the waitress and i can see that she just rolled her eyes at me and look back at jungkook and smiled to him and walk away. I just stay quiet because i was really angry. Jungkook look at me and smiled but I didn't reply his smiles "baby what's wrong??" He asked worriedly " nothing" i said angrily and look away. I saw the waitress angin with our food.she look at jungkook and smiled 'oh she really wanna get it from me' i said to myself. Jungkook move his chair beside me and put his arm around my waist and put his face on my shoulder staring at my face 'what is he trying to do?' I thought to myself. It's a good thing we're in a private table so no one can see what his doing or else it'll be embarrassing. The waitress put the foods we order and saw what jungkook did and she look at me and rolled her eyes and jungkook saw it "how dare you rolled your eyes on my wife" he said angrily to the waitress "n-nae w-wif-fe??" The waitress said in shock and i was shocked too 'wife?since when im his wife?' I aid yo myself "yes my wife, i want you to apologize right now" jungkook command and the waitress apologized and left.

I turn to him with a confused look "since when i'm your wife??" I asked him "since forever" he replied and give a pack on my lips "let's eat shall we?" He said "okay" i said and start digging in. After we finished our foods, kookie went and pay for the food and we walk out of the restaurant "where should we go next?" He asked "well i really to buy a dress for the graduation party" i said "okay let's go" he said and dragged me to a store. I saw a lot of pretty dress. I looked around a saw one dress that caught my eyes
(Choose one)

 I looked around a saw one dress that caught my eyes(Choose one)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I went to the fitting room and try them on i love it. I went out to know what jungkook this of it "how do i look?" I asked his. He was shocked to see me "as beautiful as always, let's take this one" he said "thank you" i said, i went  back to the fitting room and wear my clothes back. I went to the cashier and was about to pay for the dress but jungkook already pay it for me " i could pay it myself ya know" i said to him "i know but i wanna buy it for you since you are my girlfriend" he said "thank you" i said "you're welcome babe" he said and kiss my forehead.

We went to few more shops to buy his stuff and more of my stuff and few hours later we went home.

I'm sorry that I take a long time to do this chapter and I hope you guys like the chapter, sorry if there is a grammar or spelling mistakes :)

Don't forget to vote, thank you my lovely readers❤️

Her & Her Bully { j.j.k ff } [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें