Jisung taps Minhyun's shoulder, "just give him a time. This is the first time he got separated from all of you, right? It must be hard for him too."

"I know." Minhyun keep staring at the coffee cup without any intention to drink it. "But Jonghyun feels down too. He seems so stressed out these days. Jonghyun and Minki used to be close with each other, but they seems like a stranger now."

"Really?"

Minhyun finally stares at Jisung, "last night, Jonghyun is crying. I heard from someone that he seems to talk to Minki that night, but Minki didn't admit that. I think there's something going on between those two."

"Could it be that they're on a fight?"

"Maybe. But if that's true, we need to make them settled their problem. I don't want Jonghyun to lose his focus on this show." Minhyun finally take a sip of his coffee.

"Hmmm..." Jisung thinks for a while. "How about we make them talk to each other?"

"I think Minki is now avoiding him," Minhyun commented.

"Then how about we locked them up in a place, just the two of them? They can't go anywhere else and in the end they have to talk to each other, right?"

Minhyun stay quiet for a while then smiling at Jisung. "Jisung-hyung, you really have a great idea!"

Jisung looks confused at first, but then Minhyun explains that he already think of something to settled up the problem.

▪▪▪▪

Jisung decided to help Minhyun with his plan. Minhyun said that he wants to lock Jonghyun and Minki inside the practice room, so they could talk and won't avoid each other again.

To do that, Jisung needs the key to the practice room and to get that key isn't an easy task.

Luckily, he have someone that he could ask to help him getting the key, someone that the staff can't say no to, and that person is Kang Daniel.

Daniel smooth talk to the staff really help Jisung right now.

Although Daniel is a little bit suspicious with Jisung's act, but Jisung managed to convinced him that he needs the key to help him focusing on his own singing and luckily, Daniel believes him.

Jisung smiles happily and walks approaching Minhyun once he see Jonghyun enter the blue practice room from far away.

"Hyung, you got it?" Minhyun asks.

"Don't call me Jisung-ssi if I can't get this," Jisung shows the small key on his hand.

"You're the best," Minhyun smiles and walks approaching the room with Jisung.

Jisung talks about how he didn't realize that Jonghyun and Minki got a problem, while Minhyun only replies him with a smile.

The door to the practice room is closed now.

"I wonder what they're doing there," Jisung smirks. He open the door slightly and peek from the small gap, but the scene that he could see from that gap is something that he knows it should be a secret.

He looks surprised and closed the door slowly without making any sound before he turns around and face Minhyun.

"Why? What happened?" Minhyun asks.

Jisung pulls him away for a while, "wait.. Did I miss something about them?"

"What's the matter?"

Jisung told Minhyun what he saw earlier, that Jonghyun is doing a backhug to Minki so tight and Minki is holding Jonghyun's hand, like a couple.

Minhyun chuckles, making Jisung getting more confused, he almost forgot to lock the door.