- 05 - CHOI MINKI

CHOI MINKI POV

Everything is not okay for me.

Ever since Minhyun told me that Jonghyun cried last night, I can't help but feeling guilty for him.

He already got too much stressed on his mind right now.

I feel like he slowly changed to be someone that I never know before.

The other trainees always choose him to be the leader of the group.

I can't help but being proud because I know that he's a good leader.

How can you're not feeling proud seeing your boyfriend got the success that he's been dreaming of ever since we joined this freakin' show?

But the more I think about it now, the more I feel like I don't have any rights to call him my boyfriend anymore.

I even read some comments that I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't stay close to Jonghyun.

At first, I tried to brush it off, thinking that they're our new fans that don't know anything about us, or that's only some jealous fans.

But now,  I think that they're right at some point.

No matter how kind I am, no matter how pretty I am, no matter how talented I am, I'm not supposed to be with him.

It hurts.

I know it.

I should just stop loving him like before and focus on myself.

We're here to compete against each other.

Geez, these thoughts making me doing mistakes on our choreo.

I need to have a clear mind before continuing my practice, so I go to the small room where we used to do the vocal practice or write our lyrics to calm down.

I close the small room door and sit at the corner, on the floor, with my head on my hand.

Come on, Minki, be serious. Take this as your last chance!

Stop thinking about useless things and just focus on your hardwork.

I heard the door is opened but I'm too lazy to raise my head.

It must be one of my team-mates.

"Don't worry, Sewoon-ah, I just need a moment to motivate myself," I said.

"You're here?"

I raised up my head when I hear that voice.

I intentionally not turning on the light in this small room, I'd rather stay in the dark, calming myself then go back to practice, but I never expected that he's being in the same room as me. He turn on the light.

"What are you doing in here?" I asks.

He close the door, "I need to learn my part. I can be more focus here."

Great! Now he's the one that ruining my concentration.

"Alright then, good luck!" I stand up and about to leave when he caught my hand.

"No, stay here."

"I have to go back to my team-mates." I release my hand from his grip.

"Please, stay here." He caught my hand again, forcing me to stay with him.

Well, I hope this will stay off the record, otherwise those fans will surely kill me.

-----------------------------------------------------------