- 14 - CHOI MINKI

CHOI MINKI POV

It's time for the final rehearsal before we finally performed the top 35 concept song.

I'm really sure that we will successfully performed this song because we've been practicing a lot and we also did the vocal recording with a lot of confidence.

Although I'm still pretty sure that I will get eliminated because they said that there might only 20 trainees that can make it to the final elimination but that doesn't mean I have to lose my confidence, right?

I must put my best effort to performed this concept song so it will be listed as one of the best performance during this show.

Although Bae Jinyoung seems a little bit struggling at first, but by the time we do this final rehearsal, he showed us his confidence and that is really good.

I sit back on my place in front of the stage when we already finished our performance.

Actually, after finishing my performance, I can feel Jonghyun is staring at me from head to toe.

I tried to keep calm and keep smiling, because otherwise the way he look at me with those intense stare will makes me starts to think about something else and now is really not the time to do it.

We've been busy with our group performance, so after the moment when we secretly having our sensual time, we haven't talk or doing something like that again.

When I wanted to talk to him, Minhyun said that he's busy with his practice, so I don't want to disturb him and I also need to focus on my team.

The only moment when I can talk to him is the moment before he go to the Cube Entertainment building.

That time, I asked him why he seems to take a distance from me and his answered makes me a little bit surprised. He said that Minhyun told him to not make any more scandal, because next time, we might not be this lucky.

To be honest, I'm mad with that.

I'm jealous with Minhyun even more. I can't understand why he said something like that.

Can't he think about how we need each other?

But then, I begin to realize it, that it's for the sake of our group.

Before we go to this final rehearsal, I secretly using the iPad that Sewoon use, to check how much this show bring popularity to our group and the result is unbelievable.

We started to gained more fans, we are being recognized by the whole Korea and our albums start to sold out on music store, although there are still some people who despised us and saying bad things about us.

I tries to look at one of the biggest Korean's community blog, our group name is being talked the most, especially about Jonghyun.

All these years, I used to be the one that everyone's been talking about, but now that popularity goes to Jonghyun.

They're getting crazy about him and now I realized I'll be just like a pathetic person if I keep on clinging to him.

Because I know that I might failed them by being the first from our group to be eliminated.

This is scary.

For the first time ever since I started my life as an idol, I feel like the netizen will point out their gun to my head if I keep staying beside Jonghyun, knowing that he will succeed while I will failed after this.

After the filming and the final rehearsal ends, I go to the toilet.

I need to calm myself and act as if I don't read anything from the internet.