"Drink beer with me, Taehyung-ah." I said. Which made all the boys gasp. "Are you serious?" Jimin said. "Want to come with me?" I asked.

We are all now here at the bar. I ordered the strongest drink they have. I don't know why but I just felt like wanting to drink. I went to dance floor and danced. Why do I love dancing? Suddenly a man went close. "Who are you?" He said. "You don't need to know." I smirked. But then he pulled me somewhere. Somewhere away from people.

"What are you doing let go of me!" I said. "Help! Help!" I shouted. "Look at me." I said. He did and he got shocked when he looked at me. "Your eyes. They're glowing." He said scared. "Yes they do so let go of me." I said to him. "Well I don't care. As long as you're sexy that means you're good." He said as he bit his lips.

"Help! Please help!" I shouted. "No one's going to hear your scream except for me baby." He suddenly pulled me into a room and pushed me in bed. He started taking his clothes off and I pushed him.

Suddenly the door slammed open. "Get off of her!" Yoongi growled. He punched the guy and Seokjin pulled me away from the room. I cried and cried. "There there sweetie. Everything's going to be fine. We are here." Seokjin hugged me. Yoongi left the room and quickly went to find us.

"Are you okay Jiyeon? Are you alright?!" Yoongi asked as he removed strands of my hair away from my face. I just quickly nodded. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I cried in his shoulder. "I was so scared Yoongi." I cried as I tightened my grip on his shirt. "It's fine darling, I'm here now." He said as he rubbed my back. "Im sorry." I whispered and he just hugged me tighter. "Shh."

We all left and rode Namjoonie's car. I sat beside Taehyung while I hugged him tightly. He was just comforting me while I'm still terrified of what just happened. "Shh Jiyeon everything's fine." Taetae said as he hugged me tightly. "I thought I was going to lose my virginity." Which made them chuckle. "What? Im only going to give this up for my future someone." I said. "I thought you never believed in love?" Hobi said.

"I don't. But still. I have dignity." I said. "How does that even connect with you hating love?" Namjoon said. "Ah. Just. Whatever. My head hurts. And Taehyung-ah we forgot to buy groceries and other important things on our dorm." I whined. "We can do all of that later Jiyeon. We need to get you home." He said. I just nodded.

This is the first time I rode a car. A van rather. I looked out of the window. In the window I saw Yoongi's reflection. I really have the urge to hug him. When we hugged earlier I felt relieved and relaxed. Like I was protected.

"Taehyung-ssi, can you and Yoongi exchange seats?" Those words slipped involuntarily out of my mouth. And Seokjin stepped on the break which made bumped into the seat. "Ow..." I said. "Are you okay?" Taehyung said as he rubbed my forehead. I nodded. "Yoongi hyung. Jiyeon said if we can exhange seats?" Taetae asked. "K." Yoongi said shortly.

Him and Taetae exchanged seats. He sat beside keeping a far distance from me. Seokjin started driving again. Yoongi was slowly dozing off. I stared at his side profile. He looks so handsome right now. I was about to reach for his hair but then I stopped. I squished myself beside the window.

But something was really pushing me to hug him and touch his hair. Oh gosh this hormones. Am I going to get my TOM? I looked at him again. I was shocked when he moved and leaned closer to me. "Quit staring it makes me uncomfortable. Feel free to ask me anything." He said and leaned back and closed his eyes again. He looks so squishy. I want to hug him so bad. So I thought of an idea. "Yoongi." I said. "Yes?" He turned around and I hugged him immediately.

I sighed at the feeling of hugging him. I felt happy and relieved at the same time. He hugged me back. "Sorry if I'm acting like this. I just really want to hug you Syubie." I said as I snuggled closer to his chest. "It's fine Jiyeon." Since I was leaning closer to him, he went a little lower and put his hands on my back to be my support. We stayed like that for a minute. My breathe was obviously hitting his neck. But I just stayed like that and didn't move at all. I fell asleep.