"Chop chop, you slow poke."

"Hold on." I waved my hand, grabbing socks, and then my running shoes. "You know this is a lot different than running on a track, right?"

"Yes," She narrowed her eyes a little, crossing her arms over her chest. "You don't think I can handle it?"

"I never said that." I shook my head, standing up when I was done tieing my shoes and walked over to her, sliding my hands on her hips. "Just be prepared to be a little sore."

"Not the first time."

I mischeviously wiggled my brows, pulling her tighter against my chest wihle my hands slid further around her back.

"Justin!"

"There's that smile that I love so much." I smiled back at her, feeling heart flutter a little in my chest - I'm sure she felt it too. "Are you ready to go run?"

"Yeah," She nodded, standing up on her tiptoes and swiftly gave me a quick kiss. "Let's go."

_________________

*Bella*
7:42 AM

I had just chugged a whole bottle of water in the kitchen, and I twisted the cap back on the empty bottle to look up at Justin who stood in the corner, his arms crossed over his chest while he tried not to laugh at me.

"Hey!" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest. "What's so funny? I did it!"

"Yeah, you did - but I thought you were going to swallow that thing whole. Plastic and all."

"How is that so funny?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Fine," I mumbled, turning around to go back to our room. "I'm going to take a shower."

"No," I heard him behind me, dropping his Gatorade on the counter and caught me by my waist. "I'm just messing with you, buttercup. I'm very impressed."

"That I could run?" I said, holding my arms where they were across my chest.

"No, that you could keep up."

"I need a shower."

"Oh come on babe, I'm just messing with you. You should come and run with me every morning and keep me company." His hands slid down my waist to the top of my shorts, his chin resting on my shoulder. "Can I hop in the shower with you?"

"How did I know that was coming?" I asked, leaning back as he pressed his lips to my shoulder.

"Because I'm predictable and I like showering with you."

"Alright." I giggled a little, pulling him behind me into our bathroom and started the water.

"So, I leave a little later today, which means I might be home a little later." Justin told me, slipping his shoes off, then his shorts.

"How late do you think?"

"I'm not really sure. Don't wait for me for dinner tonight. I'll pack something."

"Oh, well alright." I sighed, trying to hide the disappointment on my face and started to undress myself.

"Hey," He said softly, wrapping his arms around me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "I love you, and I'll be able to come home and crawl into bed with you. It's just because of training, and I'm going in a little later because of classes. Friday I'll be home before dinner. We should go out."

"And do what?"

"Go see a movie, and then get some icecream. How does that sound?"

"That sounds good." I nodded, smiling as he kissed my cheek.