[| Chapter 3 |]

That question echoed through my head, like I talked loudly in a bathroom only to hear my voices following the sound of my own. There were others like us?. It was like a never repeating song stuck in my head. Riley went off back into the distance, I sat back down in the spot I sat in before Riley saw me. I saw a girl hiding behind an alley way a few feet I front of me. She was breathing heavily clutching her neck. 'She must be extremely thirsty' I thought. She looked like she did not want attention, but being the caring person I am I stood up and made my way over to her. "Hi" I greeted with a small yet awkward smile. She backed away fast. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." I said putting my arms up motioning that hurting her wasn't my intention. "The last one that said that...ripped my arm off..." she said in between breaths. "I'm not like the "last one". I replied. She stood completely out of the darkness. "Hi" she said awkwardly. "I'm Bree. Bree Tanner. You?" She introduced herself. "I'm Emily, Emily Greene". Me and Bree talked about how her thirst was getting stronger, I couldn't agree more. Me and her were just standing in our little alley way talking about other vampires that we'd encountered. We saw other vampires, it looked like they had a gang, The followed a car that was driving down the street. All of them, maybe ten jumped onto the car, two guys went behind the car and lifted the back end and flipped it over onto the roof of the car. Four of them ripped the doors clean off and pulled out a woman screaming in destress, the scent of her blood made me choke. I just wanted to rip her out of their arms and have her delicious blood all to myself, but being the scaredy cat I am I couldn't. Then we heard fangs pierce her flesh with a crunch, breaking her windpipe in the process. It made me cringe but made my mouth water with venom, I was getting thirsty again. The burning pain had just started itself up again. Bree was even worse now, she could hardly stand. "It's...getting stronger" she said weakly. "You'll find someone to drink eventually" I told her. I looked around trying to search for the nearest human, no luck. 'Damn, if she doesn't feed she'll die' just then I saw a person on a bicycle heading our way. "Bree!" I exclaimed. "...what" she said gasping for air. "I see a human, it's heading our way" I stated. I knew Bree could smell their scent. We both hid behind a corner ready to attack, the person came around the corner and we attacked them. I knocked them straight off their bike. As they moaned in pain after hitting the ground, Bree bite into the persons neck breaking the windpipe with a loud crunch. I cringed again my mouth was watering up with venom. The person was a boy. I bit into his wrist tasting the freshness of his blood. After we were done, we took the body to the nearest beach and buried the body under a huge rock along with sand that would never be found. Me and Bree decided to not leave each others side that night and plenty more to come.