| the new guy

" have you seen him ? "
" dang the new guy is such a hottie, i'd it love if he would pop my cherry."
" the new guy is so handsome he looks like he's not a human at all."
" he has this irresistible charm making women and even men go weak.

Iris sighed hearing chatter from everyone, they were being too obsessed with that "new guy". She even wondered if he was even real or the clique of girls in her school just made up a bunch of stories for them to fantasize to, still sighing iris opened her locker to find out a note attached to the back of her locker's door.

" Hi weirdo "

The note said, well it was one of those people who bullied and tried to put iris down, the notes she received usually contained those words so she was used to it. Not that she was trying to act like she wasn't affected but she was used to it already.

" Hey ! Iris ! " a girl with cropped hair went beside iris, she was the only one who didn't find iris weird thus making them friends. " Hi , Aliyah " Iris smiled shyly, crumpling the note and shoving it down her pocket.

" Have you heared the buzz about the new guy ? I heard he will be attending classes today." Ali said, " Well, Everyone is talking about him so i do know about that hot new guy " Iris said with a shrug, emphasizing the words hot new guy. Ali chuckled, she knew that iris wouldn't be interested.She was used to her friend being interested only in books,coffee and puppies.

a loud squeal erupted from the hallway making Iris and Ali turn their heads. " I..It's the new guy ! OMG ! " a girl squealed

The guy walked in the hall, not minding all of the people who was staring at him, he actually didn't care but he liked it, he liked the attention he was receiving.

As he passes by the two girls, he noticed that they were the only one not fangirling about him, which made his lips curl up into a sly smirk, he made his way onto iris and ali, making everyone shocked.

" Hey, I'm Taehyung." He said, reaching out his hands for her to shake. Iris looked at him and smiled, " O..oh, the new guy which everyone was drooling for." She said making him chuckle, " Well i guess i am , You are ? " Taehyung said, " Iris. " She said, her face heating up. Her friend ali was frozen beside her, unable to speak. " Nice to meet you then iris, i'm looking forward on meeting you again. See ya ! " Taehyung said and waved goodbye, Iris was stil shocked but shrugged it off, Gathering the things for her next class.

" Girl ! What was that ? I mean, You just shook hands with the new guy ! OMG I can't believe it ! " Ali said, Finally aware of what was happening. " We just shook hands, not like we kissed or something. Don't over react " Iris said loud enough for the people to hear her, surely she'd get more threats because of the new guy approaching her.

Ali had her mouth open,  a gasp coming out of her mouth. She had never heared her friend talk like that before, she's proud tho, in a way.

But Iris was still dumbfounded, of all the people why did he approach her?

Why iris ?

A/N :
Hey , It's your lame author back at it again with her lame stories. It's taehyung this time, and i hope that laziness doesn't struck me or else this story will be going downhill. 😅 just kidding, i'll do continue this. thanks for reading.

xx
el